My reaction to "a fairly odd movie"

Author Topic: My reaction to "a fairly odd movie"  (Read 4297 times)

I saw it. It was really corny but other than that I don't see why it wouldn't be entertaining for a younger child.
It's directed for the growing people who got to watch the reruns we saw as new episodes when we were getting older. They didn't make it for people our age (~16), they made it for 10 year olds.

Get over it.

all three of the mainstream kids channels are bad recently
the only good things on Cartoon Network are the old shows and Adventure Time, maybe Regular Show
all that's good on Nick is the old shows
and there is absolutely nothing good on Disney

The original Fairly Oddparents was a great show, they had an interesting concept that had endless possibilities. The characters were funny, the animation worked for the concept, and the voice acting was awesome (mostly Timmy's dad).

I'm sorely disappointed to see the movie in this state. I won't be watching it, and I'm disappointed in Drake Bell for doing this as well.

Not to mention Tooti/Tuti or whatever she's called looks nothing like the character in the show. They found a pretty good Crocker though, he looks pretty accurate.

I really don't watch television that often anymore, aside from the occasional Dicsovery/Science Channel
and the voice acting was awesome (mostly Timmy's dad).
DINKLEBERG

This movie was just a gimmick.

Anyone remember that thread I made about the Rugrats and their gimmicks?

and the voice acting was awesome (mostly Timmy's dad).

"DEH! EGAD!"
"DINKLEBURG"
and in the most newest recent one i saw today:
"Hello, my name is Timmy Turner's Dad and there's a monster trying to eat my baloney."

Also fairly odd parents sucked stuff after cosmos got pregnant.

thisssssss.

Oh god what the forget.

Tootie is hot? bull loving stuff.

this is tootie:

she's loving disgusting.

The actor they have playing her is loving hot. And she isn't even wearing glasses.

that movie poster looks like a job I could do. And I'm loving awful at photoshop.

this movie is going to be awful. I want to kill myself.

Some things were meant to stay as cartoons. This is no exception.

I literally want to kill myself after reading about this in further detail...

this movie looks like it had a budget of 500$

Wasn't Timmy almost the size of the fairies in the cartoon? This isn't staying true to the cartoon much, the female characters are supposed to be ugly.

Wasn't Timmy almost the size of the fairies in the cartoon? This isn't staying true to the cartoon much, the female characters are supposed to be ugly.
He looks 17 in the movie. And I don't think Vicky was suppose to look ugly, but the actress looks a bit too good and not much of a meanie.