Author Topic: Stuntman021 - Image Spam Galore (Image Heavy also!)  (Read 1638 times)

He's just gay and he can't help that

He's just gay and he can't help that

Gay?

A teenage boy who likes ponies, pony shows, and rainbows? Not a chance.  :cookieMonster:

I don't get the homoloveuality imaginary link to MLP. I have a contact on Steam who is gay, and he doesn't like the show. Every single Brony and I on my contacts list is straight. That gay person also plays violent gory games non-stop and doesn't exactly like rainbows.

But that's beside the point.

I think stuntman should have been banned for that image stretch, and all those "disregard tony" pictures.

i am bi, though, so

Bi is just what teenagers pretend to be for attention, without saying that are gay which could attract negative attention.

Just sayin'. There was a time where it seemed every 1 in 2 people at my school were suddenly bi like it was some kind of fad.

i am bi, though, so

so .. ?

so what? is this like mad libs where we can pick any word to put in the sentence?

like "i am bi, though, so i am gay babby forget. my small richard is credit to team"

so .. ?

so what? is this like mad libs where we can pick any word to put in the sentence?

like "i am bi, though, so i am gay babby forget. my small richard is credit to team"
if you really want to, i guess

As much as you guys seem to love discussing loveualities, this isn't the place for it. This topic is about his image spam.

As much as you guys seem to love discussing loveualities, this isn't the place for it. This topic is about his image spam.

Thank you, mediator man. But if you want to play moderator, you'll need to be an abusive jerk. At least thats how Ephi seems to do it...

Thank you, mediator man. But if you want to play moderator, you'll need to be an abusive jerk. At least thats how Ephi seems to do it...
This post made me laugh for some reason, haha.

That 4000 pixel picture makes me actually lag a bit on Chrome... the hell?

chrome knew it was image spam, so it slowed down to make you want to close the tab and do something else

duh.

I've never liked him and holy crap this nearly crashed my browser.

I lagged too on Firefox