Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 466674 times)

Breaking news:  Rykuta's great book of blockland law is sweeping the world

1) Badspot will never join your server, he will never be on RTB.
2)Rykut-....
This just in, nexus likes hairy men!
jk <3<3<3

This just in, nexus likes hairy men!
jk <3<3<3

mmm yes keep talking dirty you hairy bastard <3

mmm yes keep talking dirty you hairy bastard <3
* PurpleMetro talks dirty like Ark5

You should make mods that make it so you cant use these on your servers for the people that dont like it abused.

And whats the point of the bot detector if they can use it anyways?

You should make mods that make it so you cant use these on your servers for the people that dont like it abused.

And whats the point of the bot detector if they can use it anyways?

The bot detector makes it so it cannot be abused, but it does not and cannot possibly prevent it from being used altogether.

I have an idea for something after SkyEye: Dunno what to call it, but it's like compass + waypoint mod on steriods.
You can have a compass, points north, east, south and west.
You can add waypoints to where you're standing, or enter it on a coordinate*.
   -Able to share with others**
   -Can be able to add notes on a waypoint and let other players see it or not.

*I don't know if this is actually build into the game, if it is, use it, if it isn't, maybe inprovise something
**I also don't know if this is able to be compatible with people without the mod, if not, it's restricted to people with the mod, if it is, yay for it.

:D

I have an idea for something after SkyEye: Dunno what to call it, but it's like compass + waypoint mod on steriods.
You can have a compass, points north, east, south and west.
You can add waypoints to where you're standing, or enter it on a coordinate*.
   -Able to share with others**
   -Can be able to add notes on a waypoint and let other players see it or not.

*I don't know if this is actually build into the game, if it is, use it, if it isn't, maybe inprovise something
**I also don't know if this is able to be compatible with people without the mod, if not, it's restricted to people with the mod, if it is, yay for it.

:D
That is the compass mod.
And also, SkyEye is no longer possible unless Nexus finds out how to bypass Badspots patch that prevents the previously used method of finding other players positions.

That is the compass mod.
And also, SkyEye is no longer possible unless Nexus finds out how to bypass Badspots patch that prevents the previously used method of finding other players positions.
You could make a Server-Sided mod that communicates to the clients to use it

A new study conducted by NARG has proven that the intelligence of a thread is directly proportional to the number of views that topic has divided by the number of posts in that same topic

Proof:
Threads ordered dumbest to smartest

ThreadViews Per post
MLP Thread:5.55
Rookie Drama Topic:15.23
Minecraft Megathread:16.10
NARG Exa Thread:26.24
Iban Explains it All (both threads):38.55
Badspot's Forum Rules:Error divine intellect

All of this information is 100% scientifically accurate because it is shown in a nice table format and because I said so.

Also please note that this is an inverse logarithmic scale

The middle values of intelligence are more closely clustered together while the ends can be quite extreme

That is the compass mod.
No.
You could make a Server-Sided mod that communicates to the clients to use it
This may not be correct, but it seems like the whole point of client-sided mods and NARG add-ons is that it enhances the previously limited features of a client to be able to communicate, build better and have advantages over other players in "tactical" situations. Now you may be wondering at this point why RTB and the server-sided part of the waypoint + compass mod fall under this category, but it's common sense that you make an add-on that lets players communicate well (RTB) and help people on your server find stuff (compass + WP mod).

I like the point of these NARG add-ons is that it gives server operators and players an enhancement: Bot finder and stealth mode. (buildbot) I say this because you can have server operators who let things slide and server operators that have tight control over their server; for the player, you can send out a signal that you're using buildbot (or other NARG add-ons for that matter) and be generally responsive about if the host allows it or not or keep it low profile and do what you want to do; if you get caught, it's human nature that you might recieve guilt; you're taking a chance.

Hope that sumz it up.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:10:57 PM by 300spartan »

No.This may not be correct, but it seems like the whole point of client-sided mods and NARG add-ons is that it enhances the previously limited features of a client to be able to communicate, build better and have advantages over other players in "tactical" situations. Now you may be wondering at this point why RTB and the server-sided part of the waypoint + compass mod fall under this category, but it's common sense that you make an add-on that lets players communicate well (RTB) and help people on your server find stuff (compass + WP mod).

I like the point of these NARG add-ons is that it gives server operators and players an enhancement: Bot finder and stealth mode. (buildbot) I say this because you can have server operators who let things slide and server operators that have tight control over their server; for the player, you can send out a signal that you're using buildbot (or other NARG add-ons for that matter) and be generally responsive about if the host allows it or not or keep it low profile and do what you want to do; if you get caught, it's human nature that you might recieve guilt; you're taking a chance.

Hope that sumz it up.

I read this three times and I still do not understand what the heck you are trying to say.

Translation: "Shut up complainers, if you dont like it, nobody's forcing you to download it."

No.This may not be correct, but it seems like the whole point of client-sided mods and NARG add-ons is that it enhances the previously limited features of a client to be able to communicate, build better and have advantages over other players in "tactical" situations. Now you may be wondering at this point why RTB and the server-sided part of the waypoint + compass mod fall under this category, but it's common sense that you make an add-on that lets players communicate well (RTB) and help people on your server find stuff (compass + WP mod).

Hope that sumz it up.
It is no longer possible to find the location of other players on a server client-sidedly
what I was saying had nothing to do with "having advantages over others" its because it is no longer possible to use sky-eye without a server sided mod in use (unless someone finds a loophole around badspots fix)

1 person has, but their not giving away anything anytime soon.

Also, whats with the title change?
If you're trying to confuse me with math formulas, you failed, because I understand the formula. No idea what it does, but I understand it.