Will you come to my birthday party?

nope
79 (83.2%)
maybe
16 (16.8%)
sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Escape Overlay Released [NARG]  (Read 467127 times)

why can't you bundle it

Um, bundle what exactly?

And what does bundling mean in this context?

maybe if TMBI wasnt so ugly. :S

« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:28:33 PM by Nexus »

No, iz purty!
Agree'd.
Brain just has inverted prettyness syndrome, where he thinks everything pretty is ugly, and vice versa.

Um, bundle what exactly?

And what does bundling mean in this context?

the font
with the add-on

the font
with the add-on

Well, then that would mean a two step installation process of putting TMBI in the add-ons folder and then putting the font file in a different location.  I do not think fonts will work if they are not in the right place.  Besides, if their computer is magical enough not to have calibri, then its not really worth the effort to do anything except use the default blockland font.

Or I could go and make each individual symbol into a .png image and convert all strings into a series of bitmaps.
Hooray for science

Well, then that would mean a two step installation process of putting TMBI in the add-ons folder and then putting the font file in a different location.  I do not think fonts will work if they are not in the right place.  Besides, if their computer is magical enough not to have calibri, then its not really worth the effort to do anything except use the default blockland font.

fileCopy.

fileCopy.

I'm happy with defaulting to palantino linotype.  Only like 1% of people that download TMBI are going to be missing Calibri, and I am not going to make everyone download it, not to mention the fact that there are like a dozen different files for different calibri sizes.

I don't even know if just having the files there is enough.  I just know that if they do have the font, there will be a file there.  There might be more to the installation process.

I'm happy with defaulting to palantino linotype.  Only like 1% of people that download TMBI are going to be missing Calibri, and I am not going to make everyone download it, not to mention the fact that there are like a dozen different files for different calibri sizes.

I don't even know if just having the files there is enough.  I just know that if they do have the font, there will be a file there.  There might be more to the installation process.

All they need is the file. They're completely portable. You can generate them by having a font on your computer and displaying it in a specific size.

All they need is the file. They're completely portable. You can generate them by having a font on your computer and displaying it in a specific size.

...ooooooor it can just default to palatino linotype.  I wouldn't know which font size file to include, or if all are required, and I am not interested in figuring out how to "generate them" or whatever.  It works great as it is, and this is merely a default setting for simply aesthetic purposes.

I messed with the new brick mover for like an hour or so and didn't find any problems. I thought it was very cool that it can be put in mid air. One thing I would suggest is allowing you to have a toggle able keybind or a hold down keybind, as right now you have to hold it down. This would provide some more utility to it, I believe.

I have a suggestion a client admin orb switcher

I have a suggestion a client admin orb switcher
Pretty sure that's not possible client sided.

- Contact information
    - Email  secton67@gmail.com
    - Forum account  PurpleMetro, In Game Name = Alchemy
    - BL_ID  8448
 - How much you play BL  For this summer, every day :P
    - What Times I'm living in texas temporarily, so I usually play in the afternoon
 - How much you know about scripting/modeling  I know simple commands like findClientByName("player").player.kill(); and stuff like that.
 - Qualifications/Previous work  Uhh.. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173577.0  http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=197404.0

Please answer the following literary competence question:
To what extent do violent video games influence our society?

oh stuff I just realized from that date there that the one year anniversary of BuildBot is coming up in less than a month!
I should do something special
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:06:48 PM by Nexus »