Poll

Do you like Dungeons and dragons?

Yes, it opens your imagination!
only if I have a good DM and players.
sure! Just for the nostalgia.
nope. Too old!

Author Topic: Dungeons and Dragons: A Tabletop Role-playing Game.  (Read 1634 times)

What company makes DnD?

What company makes DnD?

Wizards of the Coast, they also publish Magic: the Gathering, and some other stuff I can't remember.

Wizards of the Coast, they also publish Magic: the Gathering, and some other stuff I can't remember.
They publish most major Role-playing games, along with some trading card games.

Excluding warhammer and pathfinder.

They publish D&D, which even if it is the largest game, doesn't make it a majority of the games. From their site they don't even publish any others.

Shadowrun, Paranoia, Pathfinder, L5R, Traveller, Eclipse Phase, Dark Heresy/Deathwatch/Rogue Trader, Exalted and oWoD AND nWoD are all produced and published by other companies, so I don't know how D&D alone constitutes "most games"

Anyway, I haven't had a campaign in ages. It's very sad, I never got to play my doctor-rogue in pathfinder.

Huh, I wonder how I didn't know that. WotC is my favorite company.

I dunno, if you buy and use miniatures I think you're a moron, I'd rather be Red Wizard then Zordicon.

they totally ripped off monopoly

They ripped of Magic: The Gathering, despite it being based on DnD.

they totally ripped off monopoly
Yes, Monopoly had a good leveling up system, classes, races, alignments, languages, grids, skills, role checks, modifiers and an equipment gallery.

Apparently when my dad played this, he would go around converting every to his religion, so they'd attack his party mates, and not him.

Apparently when my dad played this, he would go around converting every to his religion, so they'd attack his party mates, and not him.
Are you referring to the belief back in the 70's?