bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 512148 times)

I can't remember, are the idiot-proof choppers from BC2 still here?
The crash-into-anything-and-live BC2 helicopters?

I can't remember, are the idiot-proof choppers from BC2 still here?
Sort of.  I never fly choppers period.

It's amazing how much attention those handicapped EOD bots draw.

One of them rides into the room and all of a sudden all of the enemy teams guns are shooting in it's general direction.

The mg is actually the most useful weapon on the jets. I get more kills with it than with guided missiles, rocket pods, and heat seekers combined.
But I would like some flares or something to help with the fact that I can't slow down at all or I will get locked onto.

But I would like some flares or something to help with the fact that I can't slow down at all or I will get locked onto.
i thought flares were starter equipment. Next time you play go to the My Soldier menu and check in the customize section. You should also have heat seekers too i think. I rememer when i statlrted i gad heatseekers but they werent equipped.

i thought flares were starter equipment. Next time you play go to the My Soldier menu and check in the customize section. You should also have heat seekers too i think. I rememer when i statlrted i gad heatseekers but they werent equipped.
Nope, flares are the first unlock.

Odd, my test results didn't show like that.
Go to Mw3, type "I like battlefield 3", response: Battlefield is gay, only losers play battlefield 3
Got to BF3, type "I like MW3", response: Modern Warfare 3 is stuff
Hey look, similar results
You might wan't to repeat your test results multiple times or just drop an argument you're acting like a complete forgetwat in.

I AM DESTINED TO TRY IT

I always knew Niven was a lunkhead but god damn he is loving stupid. Must be from hanging with those =FATY= dipstuffs.
mine are better

Oh God, I want to wear my 2142 tags so bad, but us PS3 players don't get them. Strange, since Xbox 360 players can use every vet tag if they own them. We only get BC, 1943, and BC2 tags.

Also, I found the perfect G3A3 setup. 4x ACOG, Underbarrel Rail, and Heavy Barrel. This allows the G3A3 to take out long-range targets with no problems. Always remember to switch to single shot. I got a ton of headshots on Op. Metro with this set-up. Also bring an M26 MASS to take out close-range targets. The M26 can mount on the G3A3, unlike the M302.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 04:53:00 AM by Mr.Interceptor »

Also, I found the perfect G3A3 setup. 4x ACOG, Underbarrel Rail, and Heavy Barrel. This allows the G3A3 to take out long-range targets with no problems. Always remember to switch to single shot. I got a ton of headshots on Op. Metro with this set-up. Also bring an M26 MASS to take out close-range targets. The M26 can mount on the G3A3, unlike the M302.
Yeah I use a similiar setup.
I left out the Heavy barrel because I don't like it and I put a M26 DART on it.
Instead of the Heavy barrel I put a laser pointer on it.

Yeah I use a similiar setup.
I left out the Heavy barrel because I don't like it and I put a M26 DART on it.
Hbar makes a big difference. But I suggest leaving it out if you don't single shot often, due to the added recoil.

HOLY loving stuff.
51000 points in 1 round.
Kicked ass with a Z11-W (26-1)
And the rest was just:
-Destroy vehicle medal
-Helicopter service medal
-Combat efficiency medal
-Scout copter service star

Guys add me on battlelog
I need friends cuz I only got two of my RL friends and LegoPepper

Name: Shafin25

damn SKYRIM

i keep BLOWING MYSELF UP WHEN I WANT TO RUN
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:47:20 AM by Shell »

lol.  One time I had a knife match with a sniper.  I wen't and knifed him, took his sniper and attempted sniping.
Moments later I got knifed and humped by him.
I then ran to him, knife and humped him.
THEN I was smart and saw the little beacon thing, and I saw him parachuting down. i didn't ever find him so I just ran into the battle C:

EDIT:  I hate those friends that have like, 1000 kills on jets.  They always slow down so much that they hover almost just to kill ground troops, and they rape anything in the air.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:54:42 AM by Arekan »

For the jets, is it possible when someone is on your tail, to slow down so he gets in front of you and you're behind him again?