bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 511524 times)

wow, they made frag ammo stronger and buckshot weaker

also Mr.jacksaunt, i got 5 combat efficiency ribbons in 1 round: i used MAV and got 25 kills in a squad deathmatch, roadkills count towards those ribbons
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:55:23 PM by WOLFPACK2 »

Finally the AS VAL gets extended mags

Finally the AS VAL gets extended mags
I unlock it next, what's it like?

I unlock it next, what's it like?

It's like a gun with 10 extra bullets.

Oh right.

General:
Faster than a speeding bullet.More powerful than a locomotive.Leaps tall buildings in a single bound.Walks on water.Lunches with God, but must pick up tab.
Colonel:
Almost as fast as a speeding bullet.More powerful than a shunting engine on a steep incline.Leaps short buildings with a single bound.Walks on water if sea is calm.Talks to God.
Lieutenant-Colonel:
Faster than an energetically thrown rock.Almost as powerful as a speeding bullet.Leaps short buildings with a running start in favourable winds.Walks on water of indoor swimming pools if lifeguard is present.May be granted audience with God if special request is approved at least three working days in advance.
Major:
Can fire a speeding bullet with tolerable accuracy.Loses tug-of-war against anything mechanical.Makes impressively high marks when trying to leap tall buildings.Swims well.Is occasionally addressed by God, in passing.
Captain:
Can sometimes handle firearm without shooting self.Is run over by trains.Barely clears outhouse.Dog paddles.Mumbles to self.
Lieutenant:
Is dangerous to self and comrades if armed and unsupervised.Recognizes trains two out of three times.Runs into tall buildings.Can stay afloat if properly instructed in the use of life jacket and water wings.Talks to walls.
2nd Lieutenant:
Can be trusted with either gun or ammunition but never both.Must have train ticket pinned to jacket and mittens tied to sleeves.Falls over doorsteps while trying to enter tall buildings.Plays in Mud puddles.Studders.
Officer Cadet:
Under no circumstances to be issued with gun or ammunition, and must even be closely supervised when handling sharp pieces of paper - staples are right out.Says: "Look at choo choo!"Not allowed inside buildings of any size.Makes good boat anchor.Mere existence makes God shudder. 
Sergeant-Major:
Catches hyper sonic armour peircing fin stabilized discarding sabot depleted uranium long rod penetrators in his teeth and eats them.Kicks bullet trains off their tracks.Uproots tall buildings and walk under them.Freezes water with a single glance; parts it with trifling gesture.
Is God.

im finally kindof not sucking at this game lols

edit: i do need some people to play with tho... add meh http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Fredulus/

@ Mulch

I think you might have missed a gun... >_<

*Edit*

I don't know why but I rock at PDWs. Once I got the MP7 I unlocked about everything for it in about two weeks. The only PDW I don't like is the PP-2000.
And I just got the PP-19, ultimate spay gun. That's not a LMG.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 05:02:22 PM by Friz »

im finally kindof not sucking at this game lols

edit: i do need some people to play with tho... add meh http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Fredulus/
Do not play recon unless you use the semi autos and actually use your items to help your team.

Do not play recon unless you use the semi autos and actually use your items to help your team.
first of all wtf random
second of all nothing wrong with bolt actions
third, yes derp help the team
fourth wtf i never play recon who you talkin to boy

loving USAS's and baserapers :c
One of my favorite parts on multiplayer is stabbing people, BUT even when my knife is out at the time and I do a full knife, it doesn't play the longer animation.

I hate all semi snipers. They're so weak, and without a bipod they're next to impossible to get a kill without the target getting cover or running. If I was going to go semi I would use my M16 with a rifle scope.

I've always thought that the two most rewarding kills are sniper kills and plane kills, because they're harder and they really piss of the other team/player.

first of all wtf random
second of all nothing wrong with bolt actions
third, yes derp help the team
fourth wtf i never play recon who you talkin to boy
second most played class you scrub

I'm getting bored of CoD. Time to go back to Battlefield 3! I feel like I'm missing lots of updates though :c