bangarangzanga
17 (11.7%)
44 (30.3%)
awful
10 (6.9%)
wish it didnt exist
19 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 145

Author Topic: Battlefield Megathread  (Read 510470 times)

I was able to snap myself into a Zombie mod game thing.
Twas fun.
Is that where you got the idea of your Sad Zombie Survival?

Also, China and Russia's Assault looks the same

Actually, all the assaults look really similar to eachother.

I like the older battlefields where every soldier looked the same. Now everyone either looks like cops or special forces.

well you arent supposed to clearly see the difference in characters.

you are already supposed to be aware of where your team members are around you and what direction the enemy WOULD be coming from. based on using the map, spotting things, and covering directions that none of your team is currently facing or pushing toward.
always based on objective captures and the likely locations of enemies.

if it was as simple as red team vs blue team, it would just be another mindless shooter.

US Support looks forgetin' badass compared to BF3
same for Assault

I couldn't take the Assault from BF3 seriously because he's black but he has the stereotypical voice of a white teenager
he just looks like someone who would have a deeper voice lol

I couldn't take the Assault from BF3 seriously because he's black but he has the stereotypical voice of a white teenager

tribal alert!! woowewweoowowwe

well that tends to happen when the same voice is used for all of the player models of a specific faction

well that tends to happen when the same voice is used for all of the player models of a specific faction
I like to call it the Bethesda Effect (even though this game has nothing to do with them)

chinese engineer
russian recon
us support

best class goty

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/68374157/288415140/

me and my brother just stayed in this tank with that guided lock on shell and just wrecked everything
dude ran up and c4'd us and we both hopped out but only my brother died and the tank didnt even blow up
but the dude killed himself
hilarious
30 killstreak which is highest so far i think

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/68374157/288415140/

me and my brother just stayed in this tank with that guided lock on shell and just wrecked everything
dude ran up and c4'd us and we both hopped out but only my brother died and the tank didnt even blow up
but the dude killed himself
hilarious
30 killstreak which is highest so far i think
forget you man 29 is my highest

i think i got like 16-17 in that infantry carrier with the 9-shot explosive LMG once

i think i got like 16-17 in that infantry carrier with the 9-shot explosive LMG once
AMTRAC

AMTRAC
yeah, shame it doesnt have unlocks because it seems like its on only one map
that thing just decimates crowds of people, the reason i got so many is that i busted it through a wall and found about 6 people standing behind cover, killed them all before anyone even knew what was happening

yeah, shame it doesnt have unlocks because it seems like its on only one map
that thing just decimates crowds of people, the reason i got so many is that i busted it through a wall and found about 6 people standing behind cover, killed them all before anyone even knew what was happening
it does, forgot what its called exactly but its under mobile gunnery or something

it does, forgot what its called exactly but its under mobile gunnery or something
amtrac doewsn't have upgrades.