Badspot interview! (Send in your questions)

Poll

Is a Badspot text interview a good idea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Badspot interview! (Send in your questions)  (Read 10409 times)

Too many morons. There are always questions, mostly stupid ones, and not worth his time. He answers a few, more pop up. It will be a debt.

He looks like my sisters uncle...

Anyways, I would like to know if he has any plans on expanding the playerbase, and how he would go about this.

I would also like to know where he sees this game in 5 years.
Wouldn't the uncle of your sister be your uncle, too?

More question please!  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

My question is "What were your feelings about the game being retail?"

I think there could be advantages to being on Steam, but it could be equally disadvantaging.
He was probably thinking that it was a good idea.
Since, you know.
He did it.
What kind of question is that?

Don't you mean "becoming?" I get the feeling you're thinking "Because I think it should be free." in which case it seems we're finally far enough from v0002 for morons to start thinking this.

I think there could be advantages to being on Steam, but it could be equally disadvantaging.He was probably thinking that it was a good idea.
Since, you know.
He did it.
What kind of question is that?
Sorry, maybe a better question would be "When the game became retail, what did you think would happen? Did you think it would get a lot of sales? Or did you think it would be like another indie game with a small fanbase?"

I had never seen an actual picture of Badspot before

Ontopic

My question for Badspot would be "How have you avoided law suits with the Lego company when you advertise yourself as 'It's like playing with legos on the internet.'? Where you use kids' Lego obsessions to further your economic gain and online status."

Yay people are still using my picture :D

I like it better off Steam.

He would sell better off steam.

Yay people are still using my picture :D

Your picture? It belongs to Coke Industries.

Steam would up the buy rate by a lot. Blockland is an excellent sandbox game and lots of people would play it. More importantly, more of the older community are on steam and we'd get more people like the forum playing.. I'd play more often. Blockland just doesn't have the advertising it deserves- all of the new players seem to have found out by accident or friends.

Steam is a CPU eater. Making it a requirement to run your Blockland would be hell. Transferring over ID lists and creating compatibility would be a pain. Just not worth it at this time.

Derp

I saw that earlier, that's why I said I had never seen a picture of him.