Poll

Is a Badspot text interview a good idea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Badspot interview! (Send in your questions)  (Read 10415 times)

Where does he think Blockland stands among its competitors.

Last place. (user wise)

1. Minecraft
2. Terraria
3. Roblox Blockland

Roblox is free and does not count. Any other competitors?
Qualiy-wise I would prefer Blockland any day. The other two are mining games.

I has a question too;
What would happen if Eric Hartman had an interview/meeting with David Baszucki (Roblox CEO)
Am I to good to get my question that's something people would wonder on the front page?

Why was the other thread locked?

in those last two pictures badspot looks exactly the same

Nope in the 2nd last picture the middle of badspots lip is curved in ward... The last pic its curved like a crescent

What competitors? To my knowledge, Blockland is the only game like it.

Trolls
No one was trolling...
We were discussing how we didnt like one question and how he couldnt support himself with blockland...

And put this in OP goddammit.
Suburb: "what are your views on the forum?"

Oasis: "I'd like to know what he thinks about the sandbox genre, whether it is more of a imagination funded genre, or it is a tool to work your imagination."

SlayerZ99: "what do you think about blockland/community"

SWAT one: "what are your views on new Add-Ons were that were rolling in...  Did you prefer anything before V9 or after it."

Dr.Tyler O.: "Do you prefer default add-ons or do you like to use others add-ons also?"

FrozenEye: "Do you have any plans on expanding the playerbase, and how would you go about this."
FrozenEye also asks: "Where do you see this game in 5 years."

Artificial Blocko: "When the game became retail, what did you think would happen? Did you think it would get a lot of sales? Or did you think it would be like another indie game with a small fanbase?"

Gen. Hothauser: "How have you avoided law suits with the Lego company when you advertise yourself as 'It's like playing with legos on the internet.'? Where you use kids' Lego obsessions to further your economic gain and online status."

Muzzles56: "Are there any more huge features like events coming in later versions?"

PJ boy: "What would the game and the community be like when it reaches its peak?"

Mega-Bear: "I'm curious as to how you became a developer and decided TGE was best for you."

Bisjac: "I wanna know more about your other secret game project that you have been working on, that you are not telling us (at least the bl community) about."

GeneralSkar: "What are your views on Roblox?"

Wesley Williams: "Did you feel that Blockland was a revolutionary idea when you first made it?"

Mattnett1: "Do you have another job other then Blockland?'

mrlol: "Will you continue updating Blockland?"

Joekirk: "Do you have any long term goals for blockland?  And if you do, what are they?"

nasoa: "I would also like to know what you think of RTB and why you think it rose above the other mods in the early days."

Mr.Jacksaunt: "What do you think of users taking your event system and abusing it?"

I dont think you know the definition.
And anyway everyone including yourself were commenting that the questions were stuff

I dont think you know the definition.
And anyway everyone including yourself were commenting that the questions were stuff

I didnt think troll had a definition, but I googled and this is what I found;
(n) Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off -topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum.

Seriously, grow up.
You look immature when you lock a thread just because people dont agree with you.

Roblox is free and does not count.
so is blockland and minecraft

they both have trial versions too

badum-tss

And I am serious about Steam. On my computer, it eats up a ton of space on my computer to run. I would hate it being a requirement to run, although those other people have proven otherwise. Just saying from my experience on an old computer, and other people have too... Nothing to care to read...
It wouldn't be a requirement because Blockland has it's own authentication system.

It would be completely optional.
Just more publicity.

so is blockland and minecraft

they both have trial versions too

badum-tss
Technically Minecraft doesn't have a trail. It has classic mode, but that barely reflects Beta at all.

Seriously, grow up.
You look immature when you lock a thread just because people dont agree with you.
Ooooh, im sorry. Ill act exactly how you want me to act. do what you want me to do. All hail the forget tard who trys to tell me what to do.

Ooooh, im sorry. Ill act exactly how you want me to act. do what you want me to do. All hail the forget tard who trys to tell me what to do.
Lol oke.