Poll

Is a Badspot text interview a good idea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Badspot interview! (Send in your questions)  (Read 10421 times)

Please stop answering questions.
Rotondo the god has returned.

Why have you chosen to do an online building game?

Why have you chosen to do an online building game?
He made a bunch of different concepts (one of them including Blockland v0002) and a lot of people happened to like Blockland so he made it into a game.

what is your favorite form of the word "goose"

how do you pronounce "jelly"

are you  british

what's your 523,456th hair's name?

how's life?

do you like the sound of the word "carton"?

is your tooth aching, and if not, do you wish for me to make it ache?

do you like doughnuts?

do you have a niece named donetella?

did you win your seventh grade spelling bee?

what's the color of the fourth brick up on your neighbor's horse?

do you enjoy saying the word "four"?

and lastly:

what's your favorite kind of cookie?

Mattnett1: "Do you have another job other then Blockland?'

:cookieMonster:

Please stop answering questions.

It just does not seem like a prudent question at this time. Such a change would need a year or more leeway. It just isn't something that would suddenly come to mind... Everyone asks that question all the time, and the answer is usually "No, it's too much work and no one has even hinted that being worth his time when he's still working on this now." or something like that...

when does v20 come out
 :cookieMonster:

It just does not seem like a prudent question at this time. Such a change would need a year or more leeway. It just isn't something that would suddenly come to mind... Everyone asks that question all the time, and the answer is usually "No, it's too much work and no one has even hinted that being worth his time when he's still working on this now." or something like that...

I'm talking about in general, most if not all of your answers have been either wrong or based on incorrect information.

In the eventuality that badspot does actually answer some questions, it'd be nice if he didn't have to correct people repeatedly.

Also regarding steam, you guys would have to make it known people want it on steam. I'm not exactly sure about the best way to go about that though.

I support Blockland on Steam.

I'm talking about in general, most if not all of your answers have been either wrong or based on incorrect information.

In the eventuality that badspot does actually answer some questions, it'd be nice if he didn't have to correct people repeatedly.

Also regarding steam, you guys would have to make it known people want it on steam. I'm not exactly sure about the best way to go about that though.

Can you tell other people to stop answering like this, too? I'm sure I'm not the only one... Just in general...

And I am serious about Steam. On my computer, it eats up a ton of space on my computer to run. I would hate it being a requirement to run, although those other people have proven otherwise. Just saying from my experience on an old computer, and other people have too... Nothing to care to read...

MegaScientifical get off my post...

I want questions, not math equations or you arguing with your buddy.
Have you forgotton the point of being educated?

MegaScientifical get off my post...

You know what, you didn't really ask rudely. I'll not post here again (or for a while, if I forget o.o).

steam has tons of no name indy games. really horsecrap ones to. ones no one would ever even hear about it they weren't on steam.
the standard browsing user on steam would stuff themselves if they find a sandbox game like blockland.
what did they have to do to get in that boat?