Author Topic: Copblock is going apestuff, apparently.  (Read 7527 times)

I personally find this hilarious. Red bolded parts are the funniest parts of the quotes.

I really dont like you, youre very stupid and you want to be a loving dog-human
I hope you die in a fire for wanting to be a loving dog. good luck getting any girl that isnt loving crazy as forget, forget anyone who thinks this is a good idea should be loving EXCUTED infront of their goddamn family
not mad at all, i just think anyone who wants to be a loving animal-human hybrid should be loving excuted on their knees infront of their family, its loving handicapped. having the SENSES of a dog? yeah that would be usefull. BEING a dog-man? thats loving stupid and anyone who wants it should be killed.
OHMYGODHESAIDforgetHESMAD, forget your stuff. I believe in violence, deal with it.
forget you, I'll say forget if I want to say forget, how the forget does saying forget make me loving stupid, you loving friend, forget. Also did I say forget yet? You're just a loving idiot who needs to be loving excuted for even for a second thinking you can just go "OH forget HE CALLED ME AN IDIOT OH MY forget forget forget OH LETS SAY HES STUPID FOR SAYING forget". Please kill yourself. can i lick its titties? ;)
You get the forget out, you're such a loving idiot.
Whats wrong with it? We're humans, we shouldnt be part loving dog, it just shouldnt happen. Why the forget would I want to go outside and see ugly ass monsters walking around trying to be normal because the PARENTS wanted the child to be a loving monster. And good, traumatize every loving moron who thinks this is a good idea, unless you mean the parents, yeah being excuted in front of your family is a little overkill, but if that was the price for wanting to be one would you want to be one? no.
Yeah, excuted in front of the family is overboard, just excute the forgeters. im very intolerant to loving monsters walking around in public, because goddamn it we are HUMANS not DOGS, noone wants to loving see a dog/human hybrid because it would be a loving creature from a NIGHTMARE how about not loving ignoring the intire argument, all it does is show that you know youre loving wrong. friend.forget you i dont get mad at your bullstuff, i say forget alot, if something annoys me i say forget forget forget forget forget loving deal with it you loving friend
hey look, your ignoring the argument AGAIN, forget your stupid ass
bullstuff you havnt supplied a reason why you disagree. umad?
forget arguing, they just ignore it.

Then afterwords he calms down and starts saying everyone else was just being mad because he was so-totally correct.

your so mad :)
he seems pretty mad to me, why cant i ask if hes mad?

Here's a great tip. When you start an argument solely based on the word "forget", don't cave in and make yourself look like a massive hypocrite.

yess!!!!!!! i wanna make out with a fox :)

So since I couldn't decide how to actually end this thread, so here's a bunch of different ways to.

I guess somebody's off his medication.
Look at all the forgets he gives.
He sure got the point across.
forget loving forgetERS loving MY forget.

So loving discuss you forgeters.

Did he ever say monday?

We're good then.

yikes that is a lot of F-bOmbs . he needs to take a chill pill!!!!!!!

Still doesn't change the fact that nothing short of the flamethrower can purge your wretched kind from Holy Terra.

forgetL U DAD

Still doesn't change the fact that nothing short of the flamethrower can purge your wretched kind from Holy Terra.

shut the forget Up

i like copblock

Yeah he's entertaining in a pitiful sort of way.

Yeah he's entertaining in a pitiful sort of way.
no we're bros4life

I'm pretty sure Badspot stated that people can get banned for what CopBlock just did.

I've known him for awhile, never seen him life this before.
Always thought of him as a coolbro.
But this shows how close minded he is.

I'm pretty sure Badspot stated that people can get banned for what CopBlock just did.
When he raged and made that drama about everyone being handicapped?

I've seen people throw more swears than Cop has and they haven't been banned.

When he raged and made that drama about everyone being handicapped?

I've seen people throw more swears than Cop has and they haven't been banned.
True. I guess he doesn't care about it anymore.

True. I guess he doesn't care about it anymore.
He really only bans people that are just incredibly excessive on rulebreaking, insult him or insult the game in general nowadays.  At least I think so.