Author Topic: Copblock is going apestuff, apparently.  (Read 7503 times)

no

just because you two had makeup love doesn't cover the fact that he's a dumbass and so are you apparently.
ily still ikey <3

stop saying ily
He is of course gay... Trying to be funny to get out of this. 

He is of course gay... Trying to be funny to get out of this. 
I like ike, in my book hes cool. Just because i say "ily" doesnt mean i like rooster, you loving friend. I really dont care if some friend i dont know thinks im funny.

I like ike, in my book hes cool. Just because i say "ily" doesnt mean i like rooster, you loving friend. I really dont care if some friend i dont know thinks im funny.
ily copy <3 c:

loopy loves you cop<3

why? :o
Because every time someone says something bad about you or says you're stupid or SOMETHING you say "hurr ily<3<#3,#" like a big trolling handicap.  Just stop.  I swear to god you're bipolar or something, one minute you're "loving ufck you forget forget you friend loving forget!!!!" And then the next "jk ily<3<# LOL"

No, just quit it.  You're being a handicap lately and you need to stop.

amybody who likes kira is a bIG NO-NO in my book fellas!! NO LIE!

Ike makes entirely too many topics.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 12:21:11 PM by Badspot »

Ike makes entirely too many topics.
451 topics too many

Because every time someone says something bad about you or says you're stupid or SOMETHING you say "hurr ily<3<#3,#" like a big trolling handicap.  Just stop.  I swear to god you're bipolar or something, one minute you're "loving ufck you forget forget you friend loving forget!!!!" And then the next "jk ily<3<# LOL"

No, just quit it.  You're being a handicap lately and you need to stop.
because im never actually MAD in any of this bullstuff jirue, its normaly someone else anyway. im ranting at person a and then person b, who is a friend of mine, posts in the thread while im typing, so i quote them and say hi. im not bipolar, at least i dont think i am, because im never actually mad.

guyyyys he's posting his pubes everywhere

guyyyys he's posting his pubes everywhere
2 posts=/=everywhere