The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]

Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24315 times)

Something about the tower profile pic sliding up at 1:10 strikes me as...awkward?

Its a massive snake.

"Stop here! this location, this is perfect!". I don't know why but i cracked up at that, why was that location perfect as to the rest of the ocean lol

I am portrayed in the film unlike the way I am in reality. The fictional version of IcyGamma is made to look overly brown town and strangely picky about details. Scenes like that build up a profile of someone who is odd and tries to get what he wants exactly how he wants it. Other scenes that support the build up of this include where he goes on about the tiles during a conversation on the head set, and fires Vivian over a small error.

Secretly, you are suppose to like IcyGamma less and less because of the way he is made to look, and favor the terrorists more.

But...You are overly brown town (sometimes) and picky about details :o

I would have said cunt, but that works too

It might seem that way but I'm really not. I can't stand perfectionists because as long as something is polished I think its done, I'm more practical that way and perfectionists are time wasters. >:I

I still don't see what you could point out as better detail in an ocean with no land in the background.

I still don't see what you could point out as better detail in an ocean with no land in the background.

It implies he found the perfect distance from land.

Think about it.

It implies he found the perfect distance from land.

Think about it.
Hmm...
Thinking isn't my style, i'll never let you out of this!
no i get it thanks for explaining lol

How long did it take to make episode 1?

How long did it take to make episode 1?

Concept was devised during the time Isar was running last year.

Filming, editing, and voicing took just under a week for episode 1.

And is episode 2 done and your just waiting for the 30th, or are you still working on it?

Is partly done, still some filming and voicing to do. Daffy is holding things up and I'm getting pissed off about it now. :c

A group of elite criminals take over a New Years Eve party at Isar Tower, in attempt to blackmail the host out of money. When the guests catch on, the party deteriorates into a fatal hostage situation.

I like the part where you change the "Christmas" part to "New Years Eve" so it won't seem like Die Hard.

I like the part where you change the "Christmas" part to "New Years Eve" so it won't seem like Die Hard.

No.

The True Story
The Taking of Isar Tower is loosely based on a true story that occurred in 2010, when a player known as GammerMunchy snuck into a New Years Eve party at Isar Tower under an alias name (after he was cleared from the ban list by accident) and stole a copy of the build.