Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24064 times)

It's the end of a great story ;)

Not a sequel

Oh.

Whoops.

so Damien was some guy there ok

Uhh, if I remember correctly he was at his house/business/whatever the entire time.

Yeah, but you are also the only person that commented who didn't pay attention to the characters, so I don't blame you for not understanding.
I did pay attention, it's just that there were no characters~

Uhh, if I remember correctly he was at his house/business/whatever the entire time.
yeah he was at a location

I did pay attention, it's just that there were no characters~

Its evident you are just being intentionally rude, do you really think I haven't noticed? Of course you understood the story, you just don't want to admit it. And if everyone but Nymethus enjoyed it, I can live with that. ;D

Its evident you are just being intentionally rude, do you really think I haven't noticed? Of course you understood the story, you just don't want to admit it. And if everyone but Nymethus enjoyed it, I can live with that. ;D
actually I'm loving with you because you keep talking about ME while I'm talking about the FILM, and I only started on the last page, everything I said before was factual unlike everything you say

haha, peggling makers were just me n' you.
great movie, glad i could participate.
(ps: i have no idea where this is in gen discussion so excuse me if i bumped this)

Tower heist is coming out. TRY TO BEAT THIS MOVIE, MY BOI.