Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24274 times)

why? he seemed like a pretentious douchebag tbh

Exactly.

In the series, IcyGamma was extremely controlling. He fired Vivian over a small mistake. He gets drunk before the party. He doesn't listen to crucial advice from Damien. In many ways, the viewer should be sympathizing more with the terrorist group, which I believe is the case for most people who commented about the characters.

Exactly.
He gets drunk before the party.
^^^^^^^^^^^ what's wrong with that? c:

^^^^^^^^^^^ what's wrong with that? c:

It was unsocial drinking.

I sympathize with Murdock.

Best guy in the entire series.  Damien was pretty cool too.

Murdock was the bad guy, and Damien was some guy who did something with a computer, right?

Murdock was the bad guy, and Damien was some guy who did something with a computer, right?

Did you even pay attention? :I

Murdock was the 'hacker' of the criminal group. Damien was assisting in the Isar Tower party and was handling the invitations but also had knowledge and access to the ITD, Isars computing system, as is explained in the series.

Make a prequel series about Murdock.

He was too busy whining over unrealistic body physics. :l

Make a prequel series about Murdock.

*insert funeral here*

"Murdok - He was gud in teh end"
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 09:48:00 AM by Altered »

Murdock was the 'hacker' of the criminal group. Damien was assisting in the Isar Tower party and was handling the invitations but also had knowledge and access to the ITD, Isars computing system, as is explained in the series.
so Damien was some guy there ok

He was too busy whining over unrealistic body physics. :l
yeah I talked to myself during the videos... hue

So why'd you make yourself a negative sorta character in the vids?

IcyGamma was extremely controlling. He fired Vivian over a small mistake. He gets drunk before the party. He doesn't listen to crucial advice from Damien..

Because it makes the series better, And because he's not selfish.

Because the story was about the terrorists, viewers needed to associate less with IcyGamma in the story. It could easily have become a story about IcyGamma building and saving Isar which would have been corny and pathetic.

I didn't realise it was about the terrorists specifically

I didn't realise it was about the terrorists specifically

Yeah, but you are also the only person that commented who didn't pay attention to the characters, so I don't blame you for not understanding.