The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]

Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24249 times)

It's just silly to say it's based off real events if you loving die in the movie lol.

It's just silly to say it's based off real events

Its based loosely on a true story, as the OP says. Based is the key word there. In each episode it strictly notes certain events were tweaked or added.

loose  (ls)
adj. loos·er, loos·est

10. Not literal or exact: a loose translation.

base
noun /bās/ 
bases, plural

8. A conceptual structure or entity on which something draws or depends
- the town's economic base collapsed

9. Something used as a foundation or starting point for further work; a basis
- uses existing data as the base for the study

Just being very literal thar.

that's not how glass works!!!!

that's not how glass works!!!!

Yeah, and whats with those floating shoes? Don't real people have like, limbs or something? And since when was there such thing as a teleporter?

Its all irrelevant. The story is how it is.

I find The Taking of Isar Tower very entertaining, and I respect the amount of work that was put into making it.

I find this very intriguing and well put together and made.

The voices are gay

I will defend this thoroughly as I believe the voice actors I found did a superb job and, as far as Blockland goes, its hard to find better.

episode 3 looks great :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 06:13:09 AM by Big Brother »

Why was it that in episode three I thought Icy Gamma was going to survive and hire the best dmers to defend the tower? :c

Please. and i mean PLEASE. Become a Director..You will Be the Best in the world :#
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:22:22 AM by [Lion/Seiber] »

If you wanna do me a huuuge favor, I would love to use Peggling City for my Picture Story Part 3.  You may know that I had my own city, and it was rather amazing, but it was lost when my computer went to the shop (along with all my other saves :c).  PM me with response or just post here.

I don't give out the save for Peggling city to anyone. It may be rehosted soon though, you can save a copy then if you wish.

I don't give out the save for Peggling city to anyone. It may be rehosted soon though, you can save a copy then if you wish.
I remember asking if I could save it.
I didn't say I'd not give credit, what I'd use it for, or even if I'd use it.
But you still got all offended and stuff.

I didn't say I'd not give credit, what I'd use it for, or even if I'd use it.
But you still got all offended and stuff.

The only person I ever got twitchy with in that respect, was when someone said they were going to use Peggling as a DM and that basically means taking the build, adding spawns, and calling it their own. If that was you, I still don't approve.

I don't mind people using the build, but taking it then tweaking it barely and trying to claim involvement is just bitchy.