Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24149 times)

It's 5:30AM in new zealand.

Final voice recordings sent to Icy, I assume the episode will be released fairly soon.

I would assume we have about 5 hours to go.

If Icy is at school, or somewhere, then by the time he gets back, a little bit of editing and done.

I guess.

Release is an hour away.

About that. Maybe an hour and a half. Had to re-export (which takes like 45 minutes) due to a glitched bit of video. All is well now though.

Dam it, I am gonna miss this release because of school.

Episode 3 - Peractio
Synopsis: Gammer's violent side emerges as he is forced to resort to plan B. Meanwhile, a previous mistake puts the operation at risk of exposure. Series finale.
Runtime: 12:06
Release Date: 9th September 2011 (overdue production time)
Click here to watch

Thanks to all those who came to help film without warning, and put up with my short temper. And also a great thanks to all the voice actors who spent their time recording line by line when I would send them randomly, over the last month and a half-- you were all amazingly fast and you did a fantastic job. Some of you even recorded straight after school or work which was appreciated.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:55:01 AM by Sheath »

I couldn't help but crack up at the bit with Skype...  c:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:14:38 AM by Pulchritude »

I couldn't help but crack up at the bit with Skype...  c:

Hue.

the entire mini-series reminds me of die hard C:
not saying it copied it, just a similar setting.

tower
bad guy
money
also party
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:52:34 AM by skill4life »

I almost bursted into tears at the ending, This is really too much to say. Icy, Please make more of those kind of videos. I love them so much.