Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24121 times)

icy, please,

icy,

tell me when you host

Heres an insight into how I do things. I've never released this before so, if there are any others here who have been stalking me to be involved in anything, take this as gold.

To be part of IcyGamma's film projects you must do the following:

- Be online between the hours of 10AM to 9PM NZDT, I film between then generally
- Have a non-handicapped username, I'm shallow that way
- Have been involved in the Blockland community, or have had previous contact with me in the past, I only pick people I identify
- Be respectable and likeable
- Know how to do things like change avatar colors, be quick with learning, and have an accurate and instant ability to understand my movement demonstrations and replicate them in the server, with little fail
- Have a fast internet connection, be quick in getting to the server
- Be flexible, able to join instantly when I randomly call you
- Above all, be extremely lucky that you were there at the right time, the right place, and were picked-- its hugely to do with if you were lucky enough to be picked

If you are picked once, your chances of being picked again are significant.

I almost always only pick people I like, so if you were ever involved in anything (especially this series) congratulations, I think something of you hurp.

I also occasionally pick people I've never gotten along with, because people are different in game and I like to do it as a gesture of goodwill; I've never liked how people are on this website.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 06:46:33 AM by Sheath »

The True Story
The Taking of Isar Tower is loosely based on a true story that occurred in 2010, when a player known as GammerMunchy snuck into a New Years Eve party at Isar Tower under an alias name (after he was cleared from the ban list by accident) and stole a copy of the build. He then proceeded to host it using the ingame name LcyGamma, claiming the stolen copy which was badly broken due to mod incompatibility was the real build, which caused damage to the project.
This guy is an asshat.
Also, I visited ages ago under the name Nixon.
Why you no host no more.

I would help if you ever wanted me to. I can't do anything as of voice acting, unless you need an 8 year old.

But I can do some physical acting, and I suppose I could model some things.

Plus, I fit every criteria on your list. Would be best if you got a separate voice actor for me, to tell the truth.

(My name is even in the intro, plus the lobby of the second one of the taking of Isar.)

Edit: Formatted one of my Windows 7 clocks to NZDT, it is currently 2:36 in the afternoon?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:18:52 PM by TheKhoz »

I would help if you ever wanted me to. I can't do anything as of voice acting, unless you need an 8 year old.

Plus, I fit every criteria on your list. Would be best if you got a separate voice actor for me, to tell the truth.

(My name is even in the intro, plus the lobby of the second one of the taking of Isar.)

Edit: Formatted one of my Windows 7 clocks to NZDT, it is currently 2:36 in the afternoon?
Last I checked it snowed there too

I'm sorry, what?
I checked the Christchurch weather like a week ago and it was snowing. Just letting you all know.

I checked the Christchurch weather like a week ago and it was snowing. Just letting you all know.

Uh something like a week or two ago yes.

Just did some filming with...
Gentoo (8048)
JesusFish (13121)
BlockStar (31249)
Legitcake (18763)

Was hard. Driving stuffty fail police vehicles through pokey streets, two of them kept crashing into poles. Hurp. Got the shot in the end, was hard but fun.

Two scenes left to do. YIKES.

Uh something like a week or two ago yes.

Just did some filming with...
Gentoo (8048)
JesusFish (13121)
BlockStar (31249)
Legitcake (18763)

Was hard. Driving stuffty fail police vehicles through pokey streets, two of them kept crashing into poles. Hurp. Got the shot in the end, was hard but fun.

Two scenes left to do. YIKES.
Ahah, someone should fix those police cars.

Second one ends at a good time.  I enjoyed it.  First one is a little boring though.  2 new replies. :c

Wait, you're 8 years old?

Wait, you're 8 years old?
No, I'm 12.

The point is, the only voice acting I could do would be a child.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:49:26 AM by TheKhoz »

Episode 3
11 minutes and 58 seconds

Released date: tomorrow.

- Be online between the hours of 10AM to 9PM NZDT, I film between then generally
what's NZDT compared to central time?