Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 24117 times)

I'm saying it's stuffty for an actual film which it's so desperate to appear as.

Its not a film, its a mini-series.

Its not a film, its a mini-series.
So now it's about those kind of details, eh?

What's this?
Again, I think you just aren't the right kind of person who can appreciate non-comedy in machinima movies. I think I see now that "desperate to appear grown up" is just an offensive way of saying "it was too serious". Don't worry, there will always be plenty of comedy movies from other Blockland members for you to watch.
Look! You used the word "movie" twice!

What's this?Look! You used the word "movie" twice!

Movie in a generic sense. You said film.

Stop spoiling for a fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbpY4eNOgE&feature=related
Stop telling me what to do

Okay, you just made it clear you just want to cause problems. You probably liked the film but don't want to admit it. I hate people on the forum like you. You're just a big baby.

Isn't it sad that Stocking's camwhore topic got 3x more posts than this topic in under 24 hours?

Isn't it sad that Stocking's camwhore topic got 3x more posts than this topic in under 24 hours?

Every ridiculous topic gets a lot of posts in less than 24 hours.

Stocking truly is a camera whore too. I hate people like that HUE.

Okay, you just made it clear you just want to cause problems.
How? You're the one trying to make it personal with every post.

In case you forgot:
I'm saying it's stuffty for an actual film which it's so desperate to appear as.

Nym what are you trying to do? You gave your opinion, Sheath responded, and now you are just trying to start a fight.

Nym what are you trying to do? You gave your opinion, Sheath responded, and now you are just trying to start a fight.
Actually, he disagreed with my opinion and started ranting on how I apparently am not the right person for his film. He judges me based on that one post, telling me about myself, telling me to grow up. Now if that's not trying to start a fight then I don't know what is.

Your post was antagonistic. Don't play innocent.

Man, its like talking to a toddler. No wonder you didn't get the story. Are you having trouble retaining information or what?

You're going off the subject again and again. This is unreasonable.