Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 23924 times)

Could you, or someone else, make the intro music into a downloadable .ogg?

Also:  If you wanna do me a huuuge favor, I would love to use Peggling City for my Picture Story Part 3.  You may know that I had my own city, and it was rather amazing, but it was lost when my computer went to the shop (along with all my other saves :c).  PM me with response or just post here.

Second Also:  I was sad when Murdock died :c  Great series though, I hope for more serious Blockland videos.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:13:04 PM by SirLancelot7 »

I couldn't help but crack up at the bit with Skype...  c:

Was it the "Time to take action?"

There was a line I recorded saying it more like some action hero as if the character was going to go Rambo, but I discarded it and sent a different take.

I almost bursted into tears at the ending, This is really too much to say. Icy, Please make more of those kind of videos. I love them so much.
YOU ARE NO MAN.

Great job Icy, The series was great can't wait for the next one.
If you need to me to help again just IRC me.

YOU ARE NO MAN.
HOW DARE YOU
YOU WANT TO BUTTforget SOME WEIRD FLOATING TWILIGHT CREATURE PERSON
YOU
ARE NO MAN

the entire mini-series reminds me of die hard C:
not saying it copied it, just a similar setting.

tower
bad guy
money
also party

Haha yes you aren't the first to get that kind of vibe, and its definitely there.

I almost bursted into tears at the ending, This is really too much to say. Icy, Please make more of those kind of videos. I love them so much.

I read this before watching the third episode, and expected a sad ending.
You have provided me false information.

Could you, or someone else, make the intro music into a downloadable .ogg?

Also:  If you wanna do me a huuuge favor, I would love to use Peggling City for my Picture Story Part 3.  You may know that I had my own city, and it was rather amazing, but it was lost when my computer went to the shop (along with all my other saves :c).  PM me with response or just post here.

Second Also:  I was sad when Murdock died :c  Great series though, I hope for more serious Blockland videos.

Icy?

The film's so desperate to appear grown-up it ends up looking downright ridiculous, like an adolescent straining to grow a whispery little moustache and bragging about how many girls he's fingered.

The film's so desperate to appear grown-up it ends up looking downright ridiculous, like an adolescent straining to grow a whispery little moustache and bragging about how many girls he's fingered.

Sandvich?

The film's so desperate to appear grown-up

I couldn't agree less.

It uses quality soundtracks, a drama script as opposed to crude jokes that so many other Blockland movie creators opt for, and the format of an actual programme. I think you are just not used to a production that isn't comedy, as I don't quite understand what "appear grown-up" is meant to mean.

Perhaps its more that you just aren't the right person who can appreciate this kind of production. Maybe the growing up is on your part.

I couldn't agree less.

It uses quality soundtracks, a drama script as opposed to crude jokes that so many other Blockland movie creators opt for, and the format of an actual programme. I think you are just not used to a production that isn't comedy, as I don't quite understand what "appear grown-up" is meant to mean.

Perhaps its more that you just aren't the right person who can appreciate this kind of production. Maybe the growing up is on your part.
I'm not comparing it to a Blockland movie since it's
so desperate to appear grown-up
while still being a Blockland film with anything but the audio being pretty stuffty for a real film, making it look
downright ridiculous, like an adolescent straining to grow a whispery little moustache and bragging about how many girls he's fingered.