Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147474 times)

I noticed Kalp entered this thread just to insult Christianity, try to start a religious argument and do nothing productive whatsoever.

I didn't know people stooped this low
Exactly.
It's my faith and I can share it however I want.

Does New Porlaq have its own Delta Glider?

Negative. Two of your astronauts are in one, 2 in mine

DUCK NEWS
After a few days of orbit, the Duck Scientific Industry of Studies has attempted to land on the unknown planet. The planet, however, is basically uninhabitable because the heat is very intense. The DSIS is returning to Enduva. The have named the planet 'Endethra'.

The Duck Mechanics group is researching and creating a new type of mech/robot. It can be manually operated or automatically done by a new AI system called Creatha, which is currently being made as well. The new mech will be called the Hollith I. It is mainly used for defenses around Duck.

The ARROW HEAVY FREIGHTERS have reached Hera.

Delta gliders have been launched and will land somewhat around where Trejirm is.

Hopefully there will be a long runway.

The ARROW HEAVY FREIGHTERS have reached Hera.

Delta gliders have been launched and will land somewhat around where Trejirm is.

Hopefully there will be a long runway.
Don't worry, we've have sufficient air space and runways.

Let's hope all ends well.

the head of space flight's DeltawingIV is launching now, the other two have already launched and the last deltawingIV went missing after going into the atmosphere.

The NRTHRN-FCE1 satellite has anchored above the North Pole of Enduva. It launched early this morning in the mask of dawn.

The Farken Space shuttle ATLANTIUS1 made sure that all the configurations of the NRTHRN-FC1 satelite was correct and made sure it was in the correct orbit. Images to follow.

FARKEN SHIPS HAVE LANDED ON HERA, AND CREATED A RADIATION SHELTER.
They are currently trying to contact survivors or Trejirm.

(notice those crates in the back of the ship? 1 contained the large module, another contained the longer module, another the lights, WHICH I HAD TO MOVE ONE BY ONE, and another with the solar panels where i had to move them all apart.

p.s. it took me about 30 minutes just to make that look nice and shut down all the systems of the DeltaWingIV)

The two other DeltaWings are currently flying to the base.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:03:47 AM by Feep »

We'll send you some supplies and a transport ship that you can ride back to our bunker-cities, we have all the luxuries of the modern world and we'll happily share them with you after a trip like that.

MORE IMAGE DUMP OF The NRTHRN-FCE1 satellite.

The northern face satellite is now in proper orbit and will get correct data.

Also the reciever and other systems where un-deployed, i'm guessing something went wrong after launch.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:37:58 AM by Feep »

We'll send you some supplies and a transport ship that you can ride back to our bunker-cities, we have all the luxuries of the modern world and we'll happily share them with you after a trip like that.

Awesome, we'll use the hover thrusters to land the DeltaWingIV's on the ship and pack up the base after the ships arrive.

Awesome, we'll use the hover thrusters to land the DeltaWingIV's on the ship and pack up the base after the ships arrive.
Ok.

Also, that's Orbiter right?

Yeah, i'm using orbiter for most of my space endeavors from now on. but i'm not telling the mods I use ;)

CAN I HAVE A MOON MOMMY?

Country name:
coolkidia
Flag (Make it with Paint.NET, GIMP, or something similar):

Government type:
the type thats totally chill with everything
Ally(s):
everyone except china
Root Country (Preferably USA or Russia):
USA
Population(Max is 15,000,000 for now):
Capital:
 the great building of cool
National Anthem**:
" alright
weird but alright
you sound wound up
but my gears are airtight
steer clear a the seer and the knight if youre scared of unfair fights
youll drop like the staircase impaired, seein em spareds a fair forgetin rare sight
for poor eyes like that millionaire whos pockets i mocked earlier
hes paradoxically me but richer and surlier
broke as his sword before his stock picks skyrocketed
worth more than all the chests lockpicked and gold croc bricks and boonbucks i pickpocketed
fillin folios with millions im milkin to pad out my pockets
more chock full than sad trollian villains cloggin my blocklist
so thoughtful to popul-
-ate my slate with propositions to copulate to a spate of hemoerotic hotpix
which i posit you got stuff of that nature in spades
as my shades got you locked in
spyin a guy whos eyed more roosters and richards than i got clocks and they got ticks "
Languages:
english and engrish
Weaponry**:
everyone wields this motherforgeter

DEFCON Alert posture***: