Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147443 times)

New Irajinian News Bulletin
  • Pilots have finished rehabilitation after several devastating crashes a few months ago.
  • Reconstruction from the civil war a year and a half ago has finished. The capital has been redesigned.
  • Irajinia's official national religion has been established as Christianity.

I vote For the current proposal of the UC

New Trejirm would like to join the Commonwealth, and vote Nay.

we need 1 more to pass it

New Trejirm would like to join the Commonwealth, and vote Nay.
Alright, which institutions you want?

Space Program and World Health

Also, what if I don't adopt the education overhaul?

Instant removal from United Commonwealths.

• Irajinia's official national religion has been established as Christianity.
inb4Irajiniafails

Instant removal from United Commonwealths.
It's just an unbiased education system may sound like the morally acceptable thing, but when you are limiting some students to pull mentally deficient students up to their rank, then you have a failed education system.

If this vote passes, remove me.

Can we raise the Population cap.?

inb4Irajiniafails
Deal with it. Not starting a religious argument, you bastard.

It's just an unbiased education system may sound like the morally acceptable thing, but when you are limiting some students to pull mentally deficient students up to their rank, then you have a failed education system.

If this vote passes, remove me.
There is nothing that says that it can't be modified for your own tastes, you just have to have mandatory and unbiased k-12 education.

There is nothing that says that it can't be modified for your own tastes, you just have to have mandatory and unbiased k-12 education.
New Trejirm won't stand for a higher government to tell it's own people what to do. We have a fine education system that has lasted since we reached Hera.

inb4Irajiniafails

I noticed Kalp entered this thread just to insult Christianity, try to start a religious argument and do nothing productive whatsoever.

I didn't know people stooped this low