Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147475 times)

Oasis, may I ask what happened to the super-island of Sonueryi?
It's a wasteland. It still has irradiated life-forms living on it, like most of Hera, but the island is constantly battered by large arctic storms that have further modified the species living on it.

Most of Hera in fact has changed dramatically.
Updated map and country list for Aerostad and New Trejirm
Thanks, and it's all right that I'm keeping the original Trejirm alive on Hera, right?

Thanks, and it's all right that I'm keeping the original Trejirm alive on Hera, right?
I saw the story, so yeah, you could.

Ill write a backstory for my country tonight most likely. :o

I also couldn't find Duck on the country list. :o

I needs the link to his country.

I needs the link to his country.
Country name: Duck
Flag (Make it with Paint.NET, GIMP, or something similar):
Government type: Dictated, but a GOOD dictator!
Ally(s)*: We will get some.
Root Country (Preferably USA or Russia): USA
Population(Max is 5,000,000 for now): 10,000
Capital: Billopolis
National Anthem**: Ducktra Mano
Languages: English
Weaponry**: Military based, some futuristic weapons.
DEFCON Alert posture***: 2

Description:
       Duck is a new continent, created by Duck Invaders himself. They have grown in less than a span of 2 days, and are currently setting up defense for war. Of course, they are not looking for war, just preparing for those who may want to fight. To enter Duck, you will need to contact Duck Invaders. If there are any attempts of attack, Duck has secret agents all around the continent to keep it a better place.
       Duck's military is packed with several futuristic items of destruction. Don't even try to steal them, they are protected in the most secret area in all existence. Only Duck Invaders knows where it is. Not only are they hidden, but they are protected with several traps that will dominate you.
Ally with Duck today!

DUCK NEWS
Earlier today, the new spacecraft invented by the Duck Scientific Industry of Studies was launched. We have recieved news from the scientists that the spacecraft is very successful and they have found a planet that they plan to settle on. Pictures will be coming soon.

Oh.

Feep,
I am dissapoint.

Would you rather me of lied and said I made them?

Anyway, i'm launching into space soon and if you wish to join me, ask and i'll give you a link to orbiter and the multiplayer mod.

Would you rather me of lied and said I made them?

Anyway, i'm launching into space soon and if you wish to join me, ask and i'll give you a link to orbiter and the multiplayer mod.
Is orbiter free yes it is
if so, I want to do it with you
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:06:09 AM by Unwritten Calender »

cant find orbiter MP mod :(

Will? Aroneuryi is not on the country list.

Aroneuryi

Flag:

Government type: Democratic
Ally(s): Farken, Aerostad
Root Country: Russia/Sonueryi
Population: 10,134,236
Capital: Brevik
Languages: English, Russian, Italian, German, French, Spanish

Weaponry:
Primary: Areni AM-78
Secondary: Cretok 9mm sidearm
DEFCON Alert posture: Level 5 - Peacetime Readiness

Military Aircraft: Five-hundred (500) KY-35 BLU-Js, Ninety (90) M56 Attack Helicopters, Fifteen (15) JI-60 Large Transports

Troops: 1,888,770
AID (Sort of like the National Guard): 493,373
Infantry: 500,000
Air Force: 431,134
Special OPs: 2,100
Navy: 462,163

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:28:24 AM by Comatose »

feep no on ally list? :(

Kovsky News

Troopers have been ordered to sweep across the snow-bound country to see if there's any other signs of life other than the creatures. They are now heading south-bound. We may come across more creatures while we're going, but hopefully not. Radio contact will be broken when our teams cross the border, and we will not have any more news until the teams return or if we get word that they're dead.

Wait, Feep are you using KSP?

Wait, Feep are you using KSP?

No.

I have perfected my flying skills on Orbiter and will be recording stages of the flight in approximatly 13 hours.

Take in mind the three delta gliders have taken off already, two are in cargo storage of the ARROW DEEP SPACE FREIGHTER and the last on full of important people being flown by me is docking last in the main hangar.

MASSIVE IMAGE DUMP OF LAUNCH INTO DEEP SPACE TOWARDS HERA (click images to enlarge)

Ship having supplies loaded, everything operational and ready to go

Three control panels for the DeltaGliderIV

DeltaGliderIV being docked into the ARROW DEEP SPACE FREIGHTER

The ARROW DEEP SPACE FREIGHTER leaving Endura to visit Hera
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:59:54 AM by Feep »