Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147594 times)

You forgot Poland Eura.
Wheres the country OP?

Like the post with info on country.

it's on the third page.

Quote from: Altara News 1.2
Mining operations in the caverns have been very successful; we've uncovered loads of iron, uranium and some elements not even discovered yet! We have been studying the elements in safe labratories and are trying to figure out uses for them.

The first new element has been named "Altarium" because it was discovered first by Altara. It is (in pure form) a greenish-silver metal that is lightweight and pretty sturdy. It also has an insanely strong magnetic attraction and even 1 cubic inch of it has magnetic objects sliding towards it from 50 feet away!

The second one uncovered has been named "Duranium" due to it's durability and strength, the only problem is that it's rather heavy and it's only pratical use is for armored vehicles/spacecraft due to a suit of it being too heavy for an average soilder to wear.

The third and currently last one uncovered is called "Skeythanium" because it was uncovered in a cavern branch that extends under Skeytha. We're still studying it and are awaiting further development from our scientists.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 08:58:28 PM by Altered »

Eura News
  • Panic consumes the country today as multiple stocks crash after weeks of instability. The stocks that are effected are Eura Industrial, Eura Protection, Eura Medical, Eura Transportation, and Eura Electricity.

Duck News
After a growing population of 50,000 citizens, Duck wants to congratulate everyone at a town hall meeting, tomorrow.
Thank you!

Irajinian News Bulletin

• Several training aircraft crashed in the past few months, yet all of the pilots survived. check my steam (bulletgojira) and look at my screenshots
  • Several people were killed after a murderer went on a rampage in a high school just outside of Ruustak. Officials say the man, named Darius Ghorba, escaped Irajinia and fled north to the neighboring Darskel. Authorities there have been contacted (again, check my steam).

HELLO

REPOSTING BECAUSE NOBODY CAREAS ABOUT IRAJINIA

HELLO

REPOSTING BECAUSE NOBODY CAREAS ABOUT IRAJINIA
lol o u.

How come I was never added to OP :(