Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147638 times)

Can I join the United Commonwealths.

And Ally with Eura and New Porlaq.
If I can join I will take the International Labour Organization.

Will it make you all happy if I change my country name?

Will it make you all happy if I change my country name?
change your country name, don't have laser tech. and dont use BL as a reference

change your country name, don't have laser tech. and dont use BL as a reference

Stop being an asshat. Laser technology is being developed right now, with a few prototypes being able to knock down cruise missiles, and by 2040 who knows what we will have?

Also Duck isn't a bad country name. There is a country called Georgia.

Stop being an asshat. Laser technology is being developed right now, with a few prototypes being able to knock down cruise missiles, and by 2040 who knows what we will have?

Also Duck isn't a bad country name. There is a country called Georgia.
Yes it's being developed, but not by him? I don't remember him mentioning his country developing it? Also, Duck is a horrible name for a country, I mean, Duck? Really? It's not even an acronym for anything!

Irajinian News Bulletin

• Several training aircraft crashed in the past few months, yet all of the pilots survived. check my steam (bulletgojira) and look at my screenshots
  • Several people were killed after a murderer went on a rampage in a high school just outside of Ruustak. Officials say the man, named Darius Ghorba, escaped Irajinia and fled north to the neighboring Darskel. Authorities there have been contacted (again, check my steam).

Yes it's being developed, but not by him? I don't remember him mentioning his country developing it? Also, Duck is a horrible name for a country, I mean, Duck? Really? It's not even an acronym for anything!

What he forget, bro. My country's name is some broken translation by GT. Who said it had to be something to fit your exact preferences? Also, why the forget does it matter of it was being developed by him? In case you haven't noticed you assforget, his root county is the USA. The country that is developing the before mentioned lasers.

What he forget, bro. My country's name is some broken translation by GT. Who said it had to be something to fit your exact preferences? Also, why the forget does it matter of it was being developed by him? In case you haven't noticed you assforget, his root county is the USA. The country that is developing the before mentioned lasers.

Thanks for backing me up :)
Yeah, I'm keeping Duck as my country name. Ducks are my favorite animals :u

lol well in case you haven't noticed "assforget" the USA doesn't even have laser technology being used as weapons as far as we know, and so what if his root country is the USA, does that mean every country based off of the USA all of a sudden gets the USA's nukes?

lol well in case you haven't noticed "assforget" the USA doesn't even have laser technology being used as weapons as far as we know, and so what if his root country is the USA, does that mean every country based off of the USA all of a sudden gets the USA's nukes?
Thanks for backing me up :)
Yeah, I'm keeping Duck as my country name. Ducks are my favorite animals :u

Unwritten, you named your country DUCK and suddenly claimed you had laser tech., Please just TRY to be realistic
STOP ARGUING

Can I join the United Commonwealths.

If I can join I will take the International Labour Organization.
Good thing to know that the only union is not forgotten.

I just...I just give up.

I'll join the UC, I'll take Food and Agr.

I'll join the UC, I'll take Food and Agr.
Alright, Could you please fix the OP to reflect the new union? And add me country to the list?

Alright, Could you please fix the OP to reflect the new union? And add me country to the list?
Wheres your countries OP?