Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147586 times)

Different name for the union.  Be creative.

Can we just use UCOE with the UN flag?

Different name for the union.  Be creative.

This. Anyways we'd get in trouble for using it.

New New Egypt.
Flage:N/A
Government: democratic.
Ally(s):N/A
Root country: USA.
Population: 100,000
Capital: New New Cairo.
Languages:English,Spanish,(Modern)Egyption.

If you guys can make the flag for the union, then everything is okay and I will change it so it is not UN.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 09:45:41 AM by nickbond1 »

Kovsky News

Heavy Weapons Factory progress: 35%.
Training troops progress : 15%.
A lone sentry stands right outside of New Gonsku. After hearing reports that a helicopter was going to arrive with supplies from one of the military outposts, he spent the long night outside, waiting... waiting for something to happen. Still no creatures have been sighted from any of our military outposts. Construction on the heavy weapons factory and training new troops continues.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:04:18 AM by D.A.C.K »

New Nogova News
  • The XR2, a prototype aircraft which would allow passengers to get from continent to continent very quickly, is set to embark on it's first test flight today. Pictures will come soon.

Aroneuryian Bulletin

• Prime Minister Karew Rhemes had talks today with Fredrik Hertzel, President & CEO of SatCOM, about sending a satellite into orbit to investigate Enduva's Northern ice cap.

I made the union totally not original now broskis.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 04:20:41 PM by nickbond1 »

Constellation Foederatarum News

- Frog Airlines Flight 001, a Bombardier CRJ700 airliner on a short hop to New Berlin from Evokia was involved in the nation's first air crash today. According to current findings, it collided with a Pigeon Airlines Boeing 727 flying from Centauri City to New Vegas. The 727, despite having it's number 2 engine completely destroyed and the tail being heavily damaged, made an emergency landing in Summit. All 180 passengers and crew survived. The Frog Airlines plane, having struck the 727 in the tail with it's propeller and wing, lost control and broke into 3 pieces (the wing severing first followed by the roosterpit) about 450 feet above the ground. All 60 crew and passengers were killed instantly. An eyewitness said earlier: "I was out fishing on Angelo Creek when I heard what sounded like a propeller aircraft. Of course, wonderin' what the heck it was, I looked up in time to see the Bombardier spin around on it's side a couple o' times. Then the wing bended and snapped off, really slow, then the roosterpit snapped off just before the thing slammed into the ground. I felt the ground shakin' a little from the crash." The witness then called the emergency services on his mobile phone. No survivors were found. The 727 sustained slight damage on landing from overshooting the runway at 45 MPH. The exact cause of the incident is being investigated.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 03:49:00 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

New Porlaqian News.
- The National Weather Service has issued a hurricane watch after they spotted storms building up off the coast Of New Porlaq, The Airforce has 1 surplus C-130J that they are trying to refurbish and oversee the storm.

Here is a picture of the aircraft

I think you should add a International Space Programme.