Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147598 times)

Why did you do that?
because the ms paint flags look like rip offs or rather that people don't know about stuff

because the ms paint flags look like rip offs or rather that people don't know about stuff
We edited them and that's allowed, get out.

We edited them and that's allowed, get out.
bluh bluh oh I'm posting anyway

by the way, your avatar isn't transparent

i have no imagination
i'm sorry.

Truelo would like to sign an alliance with Altara.

Kovsky News

A lone trooper stands guard at the military outpost closest to the ocean. No creatures have been sighted ever since Alexander Kovsky died. Troop training and heavy weapons factory progress continue... as eerie silence pierces the country.
Heavy Weapons Factory progress: 25%.
Trooper training progress: 5%.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:20:06 AM by D.A.C.K »

A single rose grows in a vacant lot in some major city.

The rose is surrounded by a tuft of purple grass; when you look into it, you can see a brilliant sun shining.

What do you do?

Eura News
3 Scientists and a squad of elite troopers has been dispatched to Kovsky to aid in re-capture and study the creature.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:44:48 AM by nickbond1 »

Eura News
3 Scientists and a squad of elite troopers has been dispatched to Kovsky to aid in re-capture and study the creature.
Kovsky News
Sherwood Kovsky approves of this operation.

Constellation Foederatarum News

- During a training exercise about 4 miles south of Boulder, a MRA4 patrol craft and and F-35 collided. This was during night trials, and the clouds were covering the moon. The HawkEye AWACS was managing this operation, calling out whenever someone had been "shot", by being retrofitted with special equipment to watch the virtual missiles and gun shots. According to the report, the F-35 was chasing another F-35, and was too focused on the other jet to notice the Nimrod aircraft flying between them. The F-35 pilot successfully ejected, and the Nimrod crew were able to bail out of the aircraft.

Kovsky News
Progress reports:
Heavy Weapons Factory progress: 30%.
Training soldiers progress: 10%.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:28:31 PM by battlebrain »

The Prime Minister of Constellation Foederatarum would like his country to join the UCE.

The Prime Minister of Constellation Foederatarum would like his country to join the UCE.
Welcome to the union.