Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147597 times)

Coryza Broadcasting BN
Colleges for architectural savvy people have been opened across the country.  Recent blueprints for bunker buildings have been made for regions of cold and snowy weather.  These blueprints will be held by their owners, they will choose on whether or not they will sell it.I'll put you in the map after I get a few more countries.  If there isn't any for the next few pages, I'll add you anyway.

Okay, thanks.

You may do so.

So, do I RP yet or do I wait for you to add me to the map?

So, do I RP yet or do I wait for you to add me to the map?
I think you should wait, although if the issue you are talking about does not involve with anything on your location, I'm fine with.

I think you should wait, although if the issue you are talking about does not involve with anything on your location, I'm fine with.
I was just going to say that I am for flamethrowers being in warfare, although they are rarely used by Vegzombia's military. Flamethrowers can be a very handy sabotage weapon in the right hands, and can be insturmental in warfare. I say keep them.

Constellation Foederatarum News

- Then nation mourns today for the death of prime minister Winchester Schmidt, who was killed when his private aircraft, a Boeing 787 with the call-sign of Freedom One, crashed today near the city of Chandelier. The cause of the crash is undetermined, but the pilot did manage to survive. The pilot was Guy Wimbledown, who had flown B-52 bombers for the Calder Air Force, the air force of a nation on the lost planet of Hera. He stated earlier in his hospital bed; "I...r-really do not know what happened. I j-j-just know th-th-that there was a...*coughing*...loud clang fr...r...from the left side of the aircraft, a-and se-seconds later the p-panel light up l-like a Christmas tree. Th-the controls were stiff-stiffer tha-than a plank of wood. I can't remember anything el-else except for the pl-plane hitting a-a-a radio tower and skidding ac-ac-across a field of wheat...on fire." A body guard on board the aircraft said that the Prime Minister was burned to death when the aircraft burst into flames during the crash. "I tried to pull him out of the fuselage, but his suit was ablaze...his flesh...*long pause*...I apologize...". A huge investigation is scouring the jet for the black box recorders, determined to figure out what happened. Along with the prime minister, both of his children and his wife died in the crash, the second body guard died in the hospital. The co-pilot is in a coma.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 08:54:58 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Altara sends it condolences to big name country which I can't spell.

Constellation Foederatarum News Update

- the co-pilot, 26 year-old Hal Van Maiser, died just three minutes ago due to severe internal injuries. The pilot has also suffered memory loss due to brain damage. A farmer reported seeing the aircraft, in a slight nose-down position, hit the radio tower and crash into his field. He saw that it appeared the number one engine was missing, leaving only the ragged remains of the engine mount. " I was sitting in my tractor, staring up at the stars, when I heard what sounded like a struggling jet. I looked up to see Freedom One, her left engine missing, clip a radio antenna with her right wing and hit my wheat field at a nose down angle. Before she hit the ground I saw a gaping hole in her left wing right above where the engine was. I immediately ran up to the crash site only to find burned bodies and a crying guard. The roosterpit of Freedom had lodged in the ground, separated from the mid-section, and I immediately ran back to my house and grabbed a shovel. I bashed in the roosterpit door with it, and I found the pilot inside, bleeding everywhere, along with the co-pilot, who's head was all strange and dented in. I got the pilot out but the co-pilot was too heavy." The farmer, who wishes to remain anonymous, then called the emergency services. A black box has been found, but it was the voice recorder, and so far nothing has been learned from it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 05:23:37 AM by HelplessNobb88 »

Aroneuryi has requested an alliance with Farken.

accepted.

Can you save a spot for me?

Farken sends troops and naval crafts to claim the islands below Aroneuryi.

(if that's alright with comatose, that way we can be closer.)

Trulian News Broadcast
Today
- President Jenningson spoke to the nation about the recent terrorist attacks and the money going to keep relief efforts.

Last Week
- Terrorist organization leader of White Legion that lead attacks on area mostly populated with African American people has been caught and awaits an execution.

Last Month
- New weapon called "God's Shout" has been proven to be effective in destroying terrorists, and dismantling volcanic eruptions.

Kovsky News

Now pronounced dead, a funeral is being held for Alexander Kovsky who was taken into the hospital after feeling 'ill.' We don't know what the cause of this sudden feeling was, but scientists and doctors are saying it was 'Pulminary Denitis,' a disease in which the small intestine pushes up against the large intestine because of excess waste. The large intenstine then pushed up against the other internal organs, causing a very tight mess and resulting in death. This disease is not contagious, but 98.7% of victims fall dead. The day after, he was not in his hospital bed and was found dead in his basement. His son, Sherwood, is to take his place as military commander.
Population -1.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:19:32 AM by D.A.C.K »