Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147643 times)

Constellation Foederatarum News

- The C.F.N Doberman has finished her trials and is now steaming, with the C.F.N Pandora, towards New Iwo. The C.F.N Fox and the Phoenix are already arriving at New Iwo. The two Ticonderoga cruisers, the C.F.N Dragon and Athena are already finishing up their sea trials. Construction has begun on the nation's 1st aircraft carrier, the Commander.

- The Air Force and Army has grown, with several more tanks and aircraft rolling off of production lines. The Air Force's first intercontinental bombing group, consisting of 6 B-52 stratofortress bombers, took to the air today at an airshow near the nation's capital Summit.

- The NPP of Summit came online today, and is operating at full capacity.

Just read through the entire topic.

I miss 2.0.

Eura News
The First Expeditionary company today announced the acquirement of 100 miles of land north of the city of Eura Electronics.

Huge tracts of land!

Hey look! I made a map!

Orange is a military base, blue is a port. Yellow is the capital.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 03:16:26 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

New Porlaqian International Broadcast.

-After months of talking it out, the president and many government officials have decided to convert back from Democracy to Communism. The reasons are unknown, but they seem to have the support of Porlaqian citizens.

-2 Cruisers, the P.S.C. karkaq and the P.S.C. Leringrad, have landed in new Porlaq today with a little over 4,000,000 Porlaqian Refugees from Hera. boosting the population to a little over 5,000,000. The ships were also carrying government documents from the old country and many resources.

Aroneuryian Bulletin

• The Aroneuryian Air Force is currently performing a training exercise off the southern coast with a new experimental weapon. All nearby countries have been notified.
  • Maren Petrol has begun the construction of an offshore drilling rig, 95.7 miles off the eastern coast of Aroneuryi.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 04:58:04 PM by Comatose »

Hey look! I made a map!

Orange is a military base, blue is a port. Yellow is the capital.

Love how you used Ace Combat names (Gracemeria)

I had to find names somewhere.

A map made in MS paint? I dont name all my damned cities, deal with it.

RED = MAJOR CITIES
THE RED IN THE NORTHEASTERN PANHANDLE = NEW KAYEZEK(capital)

Constellation Foederatarum News

- Two corvettes, the Dachshund and Gopher, have finished sea trials and are now steaming towards the island of Boulder. The two Ticonderoga cruisers have already begun their first patrol, and in 1 week 4 more destroyers will join with the Dragon and Athena.

- The progress on the Commander has continued at a surprising pace, and if that pace is kept she will be ready for her sea trials within 8 months.

- The Air Force has now built up 28 F-44 fighter jets, 16 F-22 fighter/bombers, 14 B-1 bombers, and 6 B-52 bombers. The Navy Air Force has built about 4 maritime patrol planes, Nimrods.

- Scientists near New Berlin found a huge deposit of iron, and some small deposits of uranium, buried about 650 feet below ground.

Just read through the entire topic.

I miss 2.0.
Whats wrong with it?

I hope you like this world map, I changed it into a planet with atmosphere.

Ohstuff I forgot about this and how fast topics like this move.

Also bump (Gojira "beat" (aka accidentaly) me to the bump) and some Altara updates:

Quote from: Altara News Report 1
We recently found a crashed spacecraft on the western coast when doing a perimiter scan for metalic objects that may prove useful (such as deposites of iron and uranium) or might be sent by possible enemies (which would be strange, but better safe than sorry).
The spaceship seems to be alien in origin because it does not show any registered insignas and the design does not fit any existing designs. We are currently excavating it from the ground and we will soon send an inspection team to investigate.

Construction on Joth has finished. Joth will provide housing to those in need for a cheap monthly price (though can be permanently paid for) and will also serve as a mining area due to the discovery of vast caverns while laying foundations.

Image of current Altara:

I'm kinda not sure how2do news updates and I'd be happy to abide if there are specific conditions but if this is ok I'd rather stick with this.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:29:00 PM by Altered »

I had to find names somewhere.
Nonono, don't take me the wrong way, I really like how you did that.