Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147579 times)

I've returned.
What the hell has happened, if anything?

Max pop is 15 million, you may have allies now, regardless on how much pop is.

And yes, Porlaq, I'll become ally

Constellation Foederatarum News

- Two corvettes, the Doberman and Fox, have begun sea trials and will be joining the Phoenix and Pandora in about 2 days.

- Hundreds of civillians came to watch the maiden flight of the C.F.U.A 1st fighter squadron, consisting of about 12 F-44 MANTAs.

- Construction continues on many cities across the country, and another fusion reactor plant, with three identical MK. 1 MFR reactors, will come online in about 3 days.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:28:28 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

Eura News
The nation is in mourning today as CEO Hugo Trenton passed away with his five year battle with cancer, he was 69. Vice President Ben Adams is expected to be promoted this week.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 06:32:53 PM by nickbond1 »

Btw, if this is not in the rules, I would like my country to just be like a military outpost. And if possible, could my population be consisted entirely out of troopers?

Go ahead.
Quote from: Roknrollwill
Anything you can think of that's not listed below.

Kovsky Breaking News

Creature killed near New Gonsku! Nearby troops were on patrol when a creature out of nowhere started attacking them. The creature has been killed and is now under quarantine. Scientists are inspecting the creature. We will get back to you later when we have more information.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:16:20 AM by D.A.C.K »

Wait, how long is one day? 6 hours?

No, one day on Enduva.
Way too short, events must happen shortly, but descriptively, so we could get things moving.

Aight. So, I am gonna assume its been two days.

Constellation Foederatarum News

- The C.F.N. Fox has finished her sea trials and will be joining the Phoenix. Once the two Ticonderoga cruisers are completed, both vessels will move to the second largest island, New Iwo. The Doberman has almost finished her trials and should be ready by tomorrow. Once she has passed trials, she will join the Pandora as the second coastal defense unit around New Iwo.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:02:19 AM by HelplessNobb88 »

Kovsky News

Creature being taken to New Gonsku for further inspection. Nearby units are warned that there are more running loose. Military commander Alexander Kovsky orders that a factory be made in New Gonsku to start mass producing tanks. We will get back to you later about this event.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:16:47 AM by D.A.C.K »

My country "Farken" isn't even in the OP.

Also could the next map edit please put Farken as an island or atleast not clusterforgeted in the middle of 5+ countries.

My country "Farken" isn't even in the OP.

Also could the next map edit please put Farken as an island or atleast not clusterforgeted in the middle of 5+ countries.
tis what you chose