Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147644 times)

Rok, I don't want those teeny tiny islands can I have that kind of boot peninsula on the western continent?

Nope.  You have an island the size of New York and a couple others the size of Honolulu.

lol, noones claiming it. I also never claimed those isles in the first place

All right, there all these large populations and crap. How am I supposed to join anew? Starting out with like 5 pop?

Country name: DOODL-AND
Flag (Make it with Paint.NET, GIMP, or something similar): http://filesmelt.com/dl/falag.png
Government type: Democracy
Ally(s)*: None.
Root Country (Preferably USA or Russia): Russia.
Population(Max is 5,000,000 for now): 80,000
Capital: Punich
National Anthem**: To be made.
Languages: English, Russian.
Weaponry**: To be made.
DEFCON Alert posture***: 4
All sorted out.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 01:22:22 PM by ? »

All right, there all these large populations and crap. How am I supposed to join anew? Starting out with like 5 pop?
start out with a small number 50,000 to 80,000

So...I guess I shall start this party then?

Constellation Foederatarum News

- The first ships leave the docks at Luxem, a large city on the largest island. The two Zumwalt class destroyers are tasked with protecting the largest island until two Ticonderoga cruisers are completed. The two vessels have been named the C.F.N Phoenix and C.F.N Pandora. 4 Corvettes are almost completed, with another 4 about a quarter built, which will be the main protection of the smaller islands.

- The first C.F.A enlistment centers open, although the army will remain inactive for some time unless a war starts.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:25:31 PM by HelplessNobb88 »

I wanted that ENTIRE cluster of islands, not just the bottom half :/

I wanted that ENTIRE cluster of islands, not just the bottom half :/
Too much bro, you may expand later.

New Porlaqian News
The rest of the quickly built tight spaced transport ships landed in New Porlaq today one anonymous soldier stating "I've had enough of this goddamned ship"

Construction workers have now started on the docks to keep and maintain the ships.

BREAKING NEWS FROM TRINT NATIONAL NEWS
TRINT DEFENCE FORCES HQ BUILDING IS NOW OPEN! 
The building is 10 Stories high with Anti Aircraft lockon missile silos at the top.
This has been Mattnett1 reporting from the Capital of  Trint.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:45:55 PM by mattnett1 »

(1 Day is two months in Earth 3.0; 1 week is one year in Earth 3.0)

Updated OP with this by the year

Would Coryza like to ally with New Porlaq?