Poll

Author Topic: Earth 3.0 - I'm back  (Read 147613 times)

Also could the next map edit please put Farken as an island or atleast not clusterforgeted in the middle of 5+ countries.
You have an island.

My country "Farken" isn't even in the OP.
The "Kovsky Federation" isn't in OP either.
Edit: Can't get the link working, but the Kovsky Federation is on page 6.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:22:59 AM by D.A.C.K »

BREAKING NEWS FROM TRINT
President James GoHoe has been killed by a sniper from Rokir.  
The country of trint is needing major help and support.  Please asks the Vice President Benny Piana:
"I am looking for help to help this Country in Terror, PLEASE I just ask to help us destroy Rokir.

Rokir is an Terrorist group that has some plans to terrorize another country!  PLEASE HELP"

Updated country list and map.

After a devastating two-month civil war, Irajinia converts to communism. Irajinian population also increases by 3mil due to two late space cruisers crash land at a low speed. One quarter of the 3mil is required to join the military. After the landing, the ships are converted into aircraft carriers for the navy.
Also, what country? Me? :o

Update. Here's my map.

The star is my capital, the red dots are military outposts.

Christ guys, you expect rok to do everything right when you post it :P

Kovsky News
Construction progress on heavy weapons factory : 5%.
Alexander Kovsky decides to start research on new weapons. Heavy weapons factory progress delayed while new blueprints are made.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:17:07 AM by D.A.C.K »

! ah, thanks.
You actually have 3 islands total now, updated the map.

we gonna have super powers in this?

No idea battlebrain.

Farken starts construction on cities, and ports.

The colonists find several large deposits of iron, and crude oil off the shores.

Hermanian refugees arrive, on Darskel, with more remnant energy weapons and soldiers. They number around 2 million.