I HATE PONIES #5

Author Topic: I HATE PONIES #5  (Read 12075 times)

Its not funny though. Not in a clever way. Not in a lulzy way. Not in an Internet way. Not as child humor, or adult humor. It just isn't funny at all. And I am very confused about it all.

Its not funny though. Not in a clever way. Not in a lulzy way. Not in an Internet way. Not as child humor, or adult humor. It just isn't funny at all. And I am very confused about it all.
good for you, that is exactly what i expect from most of my comics and yet somehow people understand them

glad to see there are normal people on the internet

i'm not being sarcastic here either.

You can't stop Mogarf's artistic talent.

Will there be a comic to youtube-film adaption?

You can't stop Mogarf's artistic talent.

Will there be a comic to youtube-film adaption?
mm
maybe

I find it funny so many bronies are actually freaking out over the comics, and acting like it offends them and stuff

I kinda laughed my ass off at the Riddler part.

Best comic ever.
Would read again.

No seriously. This is the best comic ever.

this

oh goodness.
always brilliant.
always.

you just don't have a sense of humor at all, you see.
a sad thing indeed.

oh
cool
i have an avatar that relates to something i enjoy
not like most people have avatars like that or anything
either way it was an interesting comic.

You enjoy a show ment for 8 year old girls. Its gross

Deal with what? I want to understand why people are laughing at this material.
1, 2, and 3 made me laugh, four is just plain moronic, though. As is 5.
I find it funny so many bronies are actually freaking out over the comics, and acting like it offends them and stuff
Name one who's doing that.

In response to five, I like most pony-lovers (No, I refuse to say "bronies" it's stupid and I hate it), despite not being a pony-lover.

"pony-lovers" sounds even worse, lol.

Good because that's what they are, dirty no good pony-lovers.

I don't care, the term "brony" makes me cringe.

I don't care, the term "brony" makes me cringe.

Me too that's why I call them ponies but then they actually think I am literally calling them a pony so pony-lovers sounds best.