I HATE PONIES #5

Author Topic: I HATE PONIES #5  (Read 12041 times)

In this comic I do

You already said you basically do not like these comics.

You already said you basically do not like these comics.
Not really. The intent is pointless but I think the comics are interesting.

Put all the Bronies in the next one?

Not really. The intent is pointless but I think the comics are interesting.

Probably because it has pictures of ponies.

Um

So?

Figured, apparently anything with a picture of a pony no matter if it is hateful towards ponies you bronies will still love it.

Figured, apparently anything with a picture of a pony no matter if it is hateful towards ponies you bronies will still love it.
Problem?

Problem?

You're trying to troll, if you pretend to like these comics then the comics themselves have no meaning.

if you pretend to like these comics then the comics themselves have no meaning.
Actually, that's great.

You're not helping your pony kind.

Problem?
It's kinda lame, to be honest. I don't instantly like everything that has a red panda in it, and I like red pandas more than all you pony-lovers love ponies put together.

It's kinda lame, to be honest. I don't instantly like everything that has a red panda in it, and I like red pandas more than all you pony-lovers love ponies put together.
I'm kidding, you know that right? I know these comics lose their meaning if the target likes them.

I'm kidding, you know that right? I know these comics lose their meaning if the target likes them.

That sounds like trolling.

Wait...do you like them or not? Because if you don't, they have meaning, if you do, you're lame, lol. And you post on this thread too much to just not care.