I HATE PONIES #5

Author Topic: I HATE PONIES #5  (Read 12078 times)

you just don't have a sense of humor at all, you see.
a sad thing indeed.

But there is no humor. There are no jokes, there is nothing clever in it, its just stupid drawings and nonsense that fails to even crack a smile. I'm not saying the humor is bad, because I can't find any. By comedic standards, there is nothing in these comics.

Difference between a sense of humor and stuff idiots laugh at. Guess which I'm more inclined to thinking. I genuinely believe people are faking it, pretending to find it funny (perhaps to troll the bronies) or they are just plain morons.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 05:55:10 PM by Sheath »

Me too that's why I call them ponies but then they actually think I am literally calling them a pony so pony-lovers sounds best.
I call them ponies if I feel lazy, lol. But yeah, sounds like you're saying they actually ARE ponies.

But there is no humor. There are no jokes, there is nothing clever in it, its just stupid drawings and nonsense that fails to even crack a smile. I'm not saying the humor is bad, because I can't find any. By comedic standards, there is nothing in these comics.

Difference between a sense of humor and stuff idiots laugh at. Guess which I'm more inclined to thinking. I genuinely believe people are faking it, pretending to find it funny (perhaps to troll the bronies) or they are just plain morons.
I didnt find the 5th one funny, i found it to be agreaable

Really? I found the first three to be funny, the fourth to be boring and lame, and the fifth to be untrue and unfunny.

Well that's just like... your opinion, man.

I find this hilarious! Well done, my good man. Well done indeed! :D

should i make FAN DUBS of these y/n

These are unfunny and stuff

I miss the funny comics

Very good comics 11/10

The second one is best in my opinion.