Author Topic: the best bot program?  (Read 2322 times)

whats the best bot program?

<i didnt know where else to post this>

the best bot program is the only bot mod

and this goes to help or General descussion

can you send me a link plz , if it isnt too much trouble?

click add-ons ....
WOW
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?board=21.0

he beated me, oh well, i hope this was helpfull.

@GTFox : you don't always have to be a ass.

-.-
im not a complete idiot

i was thinking more like the link to the post

and why are you people so rude?

As far as I know, mine is the only full released mod, though with a little bit of experience and coding knowledge you can make a good one, probably better than mine.

I'm thinking of changing it into a more Age of Time style chatbots but this'll be for my server only. The current one has too many bugs and isn't really that usable.

Mods kept more to yourself don't have to be as usable - it's for a single server and usually only by a host.

no, there jerks, be advised tho that alot of people dont take kindly to "noobs"
but he does has a point, you could have used the search or just went to the mods page.

the best bot program is the only bot mod

and this goes to help or General descussion
This belongs in Coding Help, not General Discussion.

Space Guy, I'm almost, if not, 100% sure, got the idea for bots from Nitramtj, Aloshi, and me. We all have bots that work better in some ways.
  • Nitramtj's can drive, although I haven't seen him for a long time.
  • Aloshi's bots are great DMers, if only you didn't need to use a command to spawn Doom bot.
  • Sgt Johnson's (me) are going to be a base for people to build off of, once I finish the follow command.
  • Space Guy's can do chat with players and attack from the dead (actually annoying, from what I hear)
Space Guy is the only one to release his, though. Mine would have actually been out if everyone didn't pressure me into trying to give my bots which are supposed to be a base for others to make their bots off of more commands. I rushed and the script messed up, I'm still trying to fix them...

Didn't Nitramj's bots drive into walls and stuff? Any bot which follows people and aims at them can do that, Aloshi's and mine can if you make them jump off a ledge into a car.

I pretty much got the inspiration from Ephialtes' original 'Sally' chatbot using AI plugins for recognising words. The followbots and attackers were just an 'extra' I added but didn't plan to improve much.

Space Guy, I'm almost, if not, 100% sure, got the idea for bots from Nitramtj, Aloshi, and me. We all have bots that work better in some ways.
Oh, so he couldn't have possibly thought up the idea like you did? You are really getting too big for your boots.

click add-ons ....
WOW
Talking and Attacking Bots (V1.2 - Saving!)

Oh, so he couldn't have possibly thought up the idea like you did? You are really getting too big for your boots.
Way before Space Guy made bots, he was in my server and others with people who had them...I started my bots while trying to look up example code for improving my scripting skills. I saw this good code and thought I'd make my own bots. I have had problems, though. I will make a Coding Help topic later