Poll

Should new maps be made for Blockland using DTS meshes?

YES!
NO!
Maybe

Author Topic: ►►POLL◄◄{BC} Blockland Cartographers  (Read 16320 times)

Blockland Cartographers' Mapping Service...  jk

Ahem...

Anyway, I think spelling it out would be fine if it were re-named "Blockland Cartographers" instead of just Cartographers.

Wow, this is really epic. Zelda world, can't wait for it. I'm glad it's based off of Ocarina of Time because that's the game i consider to be the start of the zelda series.
:D

Have never played the LoZ Series.  (It's not that I though it isn't that great, it looks good, but just never played it.)

Will help out on lighting and fog and such if you are ok with it.

Will help out on lighting and fog and such if you are ok with it.

If you can do the skybox that would be great.

Wow, this is really epic. Zelda world, can't wait for it. I'm glad it's based off of Ocarina of Time because that's the game i consider to be the start of the zelda series.
:D

Heck yes :D

Although we are going to base a few things (such as the layout of Hyrule) on Twilight Princess. It'll really just be a never before seen mixture of the different worlds.

I'll shoot you an application, ok Ostinyo?

I'll shoot you an application, ok Ostinyo?

You're in. What's your BL_ID and in-game username?

Now that we have an actual "team", I'll start rounding up textures for Triforce. If anyone wants to help that would be greatly appreciated :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 08:29:21 PM by Wesley Williams »

Cool clan!

9/10

How can you rate our clan when we haven't even made anything yet?

"Blockland Mapping Team" sounds good to me, especially since you've stated before that this isn't a clan, rather a cooperative group of mappers. Though it is a bit lengthy.

Also I want clan tags because {EC} is going to die soon and I need something in my other slot. D:

You can just change it to {BC}  ;)

I would still say this is a clan though...

You can just change it to {BC}  ;)

I would still say this is a clan though...
What to call it?  A Faction?  A Coalition?

Miraculous Alien Power Sorcerers

Are you guys working on the Triforce project yet?  Also, think it's possible if we can get a clan forums?