Author Topic: Space Marines.  (Read 10685 times)

God damn this game is fun.

I suck at it though. Devastators are like heavies and they forget you up sooo hard.

I DONT OWN THE GAME WOOP DEE DOO im gonna kill myself

Relic Entertainment, y u no make Warhammer 40k: Fire Warrior? (stop resisting the Tau Empire! you can keep your religous beliefs and philosophies as long as they don't contradict the Greater Good!)

No they should make Warhammer 40k: Orkz
I want to ride my custom trukk with surround sound speakes, comfy seats, the loudest shootas and rokkits, with that red paint job, big tires and loud engine, with smoke belching out the exhaust pipe.

No they should make Warhammer 40k: Orkz
I want to ride my custom trukk with surround sound speakes, comfy seats, the loudest shootas and rokkits, with that red paint job, big tires and loud engine, with smoke belching out the exhaust pipe.
I wouldn't mind that.

Or if they just added an Ork campaign as DLC versus Imperial Guard.

And a Chaos campaign versus Space Marines.

I wouldn't mind that.

Or if they just added an Ork campaign as DLC versus Imperial Guard.

And a Chaos campaign versus Space Marines.
stuff if they do this. More campaigns. I would. Die. That would be so fun.

I feel so weak in multiplayer ._.

I feel so weak in multiplayer ._.
I would kick so much ass in multiplayer.

IF ONLY I HAD THE GOD DAMN GAME forgetforgetforgetforgetforge t

I would kick so much ass in multiplayer.

IF ONLY I HAD THE GOD DAMN GAME forgetforgetforgetforgetforge t
Yeah, as an assault you're really weak until you get a Zeal perk which is unlocked after getting 50 kills with a certain melee weapon (Swordsman's Zeal for the Chain Sword ect) and then every swing you hit someone with heals you for a huge chunk of hp.

I find it easy to masturbate to this game.

(I bought it :D)

Wanna play later Nick?

Wanna play later Nick?
Maybe.  Honestly, I can't handle so much god damn awesomeness in one sitting, I might die like the kid who masturbated 42 times.