/Vyx - A New Beginning.

Author Topic: /Vyx - A New Beginning.  (Read 12082 times)

Sure, I guess.

However I tend to work on my own builds. If you ever want me to contribute you'll need to PM me or IRC me ingame, before I host.

Alternately I can build stuff and then send it to you via PM since I'm better at modular stuff as stated in previous post.

Note to members - For our 'Heli Crash Course Collaboration', members should start being able to help with the build in a few days, probably. We are still partially planning and pre-building.

I will edit the first post or the first reserved later with exact date when it is decided.

In other news, I am now an officially professional jeep wall climber.

The city is from SirLancelot's Picture Story
I like it

Note to all members :

I will be sending PM's to all of you including the discussion link for the Heli Crash Course build.

Please be at Conan's server when possible to help out. If you are not seen in his server or posting on that topic within a week or so, you will be deemed inactive.

I'm active, but just take note that I have 3 AP classes, not including Junior Seminar.

I'm active, but just take note that I have 3 AP classes, not including Junior Seminar.

I understand. School has been quite hectic for me as well.

HCC seems to be going well though.

But i'm considering to "quit" blockland.

not as in quit quit but as in cut down severely on my playing time since I spent so much of my life on this game.

a few years back I averaged 3-4 hours a day, 20-22 hours a week. this is still my average playing time.

that averages to about... 52 weeks x 21 hours = 1092 hours a year

which is about 46 days. a month of my life a year is spent on BL.

and i'm starting high school. hopefully you guys can understand.

But i'm considering to "quit" blockland.

not as in quit quit but as in cut down severely on my playing time since I spent so much of my life on this game.

a few years back I averaged 3-4 hours a day, 20-22 hours a week. this is still my average playing time.

that averages to about... 52 weeks x 21 hours = 1092 hours a year

which is about 46 days. a month of my life a year is spent on BL.

and i'm starting high school. hopefully you guys can understand.

I see, understand, and respect any decisions about this. Would you hand the project over to a 'supervisor', so to say, or just end it?

To you, since you are the most active of all of us.

Please inform Joxus of my decision.

i'll upload the current save now.

To you, since you are the most active of all of us.

Please inform Joxus of my decision.

i'll upload the current save now.

Alright. I will be sure to get my port forwarding jazz all figured out.. It will hopefully work for most players.

Do you still think that you will be on every now and then to come and help out c:?

Alright. I will be sure to get my port forwarding jazz all figured out.. It will hopefully work for most players.

Do you still think that you will be on every now and then to come and help out c:?
yep c:

yep c:

Thats good.  I plan to be hosting a dedicated(possibly?) Monday afternoon, and then for most of the rest of the week. Probably it would be up from 7AM to 11PMish