Author Topic: My first week of school...  (Read 5765 times)

10th grade senior in September wooooooo.
Man up and stop changing in the bathrooms though.

Class clown is good in high school. Not obsessively trying to be funny, just pop a joke when the time is right.

10th grade senior in September wooooooo.
Man up and stop changing in the bathrooms though.
10th grade senior?

10-12 is senior where I am.
What are seniors to you guys because I don't get it?

I'm going to high school in less than a month. One day back while I was in 8th grade I had to go there to take my placement exams. The seniors are incredibly nice. There's this program at my high school that lets seniors help the freshman. They are very kind and welcoming. Only the seniors were there. It was a little bit crowded. My high school in total has about 4000+ kids so it can get pretty tight. We have 10 floors though so it won't be a  big of an issue.

Alas, I made no friends. I was only there for one day I don't think I could have lol. Well good luck in your high school.

12th grade.

only pussies go into the bathrooms to change heh
Thank you for having sense!

9th - Freshmen
10th - Sophomore
11th - Junior
12th - Senior

Only 12th is senior here

I'm used to:

1-6: Dumb
7-9: Junior
10-12: Senior

I guess Canada is just less elaborate with useless titles.

I'm going to high school in less than a month. One day back while I was in 8th grade I had to go there to take my placement exams. The seniors are incredibly nice. There's this program at my high school that lets seniors help the freshman. They are very kind and welcoming. Only the seniors were there. It was a little bit crowded. My high school in total has about 4000+ kids so it can get pretty tight. We have 10 floors though so it won't be a  big of an issue.

Alas, I made no friends. I was only there for one day I don't think I could have lol. Well good luck in your high school.
I know this is weird but can I see a picture of your highschool?
i've never see one with 10 floors.

I'm used to:

1-6: Dumb
7-9: Junior
10:12: Senior

I guess Canada is just less elaborate with useless titles.
thats...
weird

We have 10 floors though so it won't be a  big of an issue.
10 floors?