Author Topic: My first week of school...  (Read 5782 times)

I have Algebra 2
Its not too hard so far :D
Awesome. So you're two years ahead. I'm only 1.

I think he wad making a joke he doesn't actually love in surprise he just meant it was a surprise

Just realized frozen being afraid to change in front of others.

I remember the first time, basketball practice, I was unphased. Its not like anyone cares.

I think he wad making a joke he doesn't actually love in surprise he just meant it was a surprise
No, he wasnt.
Theres a town called Surprise, i googled it.

I'm starting the official first day of freshmen year on the 7th of September. I took a math class there with incoming freshmen but i'm really nervous because i swore that i would get no lower then a 98% in the first quarter of the year.
I have no friends that are going to go to my new school. -_- im going to be that guy who sits alone at lunch

In my high school you can't get anything lower than a 98% literally. You'll find the most intelligent, amazing classmates you've ever met, but you will encounter a very harsh competition.

No, he wasnt.
Theres a town called Surprise, i googled it.
city, actually c:

98%? Holystuff. set your aims lower.

i dont want to set my aims lower, in 8th grade i only got a 90% over all average, i wanted at least a 95%. so this year im going to study hours a day, I'm aiming to get into all honors for Sophomore year

Awesome. So you're two years ahead. I'm only 1.
:U I'm a year ahead as well.

Physical Education:
Oh god. The first two days we went over rules and got locks for our Gym lockers. Today we were expected to change out and play some basketball.
I was really nervous about changing infront of everyone, but I soon found out there was a bathroom, so i just went in there and saw a few people doing the same thing I was Fapping.
>Take Pe freshman year
>never do it again

We'd always make fun of the people that went and changed out in the stalls. Also, just stay away from seniors, they seem to forget that they were once freshmen.