Author Topic: My first week of school...  (Read 5781 times)

Freshman - Underclassmen (<<<<cigaretteS)
Sophomore - Underclassmen (<<<COOL)
Junior - Upperclassmen (<<<COOL)
Senior - Upperclassmen (<<<cigaretteS BUT SORTA COOL BUT EXTRA cigarette COOL)

Heres pics of my school and stuff:

I've always had friends in every grade. It might be because I let people cheat off of me.

Wow, you are in AZ too? :D
Yeah, i decided to post my link after I saw that you were from here.

where do you live, exactly?

I'm in year 11 and we're halfway through the third term.

One more year, wooh

I'm in year 11 and we're halfway through the third term.

One more year, wooh
The hell?
Do you not have summer?

I live in Australia. It's winter here and I get Thursdays off school.

I live in Australia. It's winter here and I get Thursdays off school.
Lucky bastard.

My middle school we had Fridays off.

I'm starting High School next week. I hope it doesn't stuff all over me like people say it does.

edit: I already have a girlfriend going but hell I want to bone some new girls I have seen. I feel ashamed. :l
FREEEEEEEEEESHMAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Im actually starting to think that I dont want a girlfriend as a  freshman.

Seems like too much to deal with while im still getting used to the environment.

i'm so excited for 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting the official first day of freshmen year on the 7th of September. I took a math class there with incoming freshmen but i'm really nervous because i swore that i would get no lower then a 98% in the first quarter of the year.
I have no friends that are going to go to my new school. -_- im going to be that guy who sits alone at lunch

I'm starting the official first day of freshmen year on the 7th of September. I took a math class there with incoming freshmen but i'm really nervous because i swore that i would get no lower then a 98% in the first quarter of the year.
I have no friends that are going to go to my new school. -_- im going to be that guy who sits alone at lunch
you'll make friends don't worry!!!!!! :(((

Yeah, i decided to post my link after I saw that you were from here.

where do you live, exactly?
Surprise, AZ

98%? Holystuff. set your aims lower.

and I moved to a new city before school started, so I dont know anyone here either.
Just keep your mouth shut for the first few days, get to see what everyone likes, then start being social (Its what i did)