There ok.
3 (15.8%)
Nah.
0 (0%)
They stink.
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 05, 2007, 03:31:02 PM

Author Topic: Making stick figure avatars for people who want em'.  (Read 65377 times)

Can I have one of cookie monster (could you maybe turn the Blockland smiley one black and white and paste it into the program....) and a cookie eats him and it says "pwned" and loops that.

If not, stick guy is falling in between too walls and keeps bouncing back and forth from them, looped :D

Yay! I made one myself, and it's PWNing!

To bad it's too big to be an avatar on this form :(

Yeah, I just realized. :/
I'll see If I can change that! :cookieMonster:

I think Pivot is easier for making stick figure animations, but here the options are limitless, but take quite a lot of work.

...This thread's mere existence is radiating fail all over this forum.

At least Pivot doesn't force you to make a new image for each, even if it does leave a outline of the last frame.

Stick figures on avatars are getting fashioned!  :cookieMonster:
Get a stick figure avatar now!

...wtf, the file didn't upload...SILENT NINJA POSTING MADE IT NOT UPLOAD >:(

LOL. I think Easytoons is easier and much better. Anyone else want one? (Please make your own thread of stick figure stuff. Don't post your on mine)

lol?
So, let me check Easytoons then.

You notice how the guy in mine suddenly starts shaking head, kinda seems....choppy to that frame. Well, that was were it originally began before I had added the stuff to the start.

The only thing pivot fails at is the fact that when you save as a gif, can't make animation any faster.

This is not Stick figure animator discussion ok?!
Geez. Anyone else?

You never made the GIF I requested.