43 (59.7%)
You clicked on somthing
20 (27.8%)
Somone stole your addons
0 (0%)
HAXX
3 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: SOMONE DELETED ALL MY EFFING ADDONS AND RTB!!!!! AHHHHHGHHGHHGHHGGH  (Read 3228 times)

I remember a user named sonic dude and he was a complete loving starfish/noob, probably an alt.

i always put the add-on directly to my add-ons it always worked for me.

Ephialtes. I repeat, EPHIALTES made this add-on.

Ephialtes. I repeat, EPHIALTES made this add-on.

Well done.
What do you want? A loving medal?

Well, it's old. The last official version was put out a long while ago because people were requesting a port and he didn't have time to keep it updated. It was released before fileDelete(); was added, so the deletion method is inefficient in that aspect. But nothing said for breaking the entire game.

Well done.
What do you want? A loving medal?

<---- Got one from Kyle98

No one hacked you and deleted your add-ons.

I think so too :P

-Jakob

Actually, your not supposed to extract your add-ons.

Only place .Zip files in your add-ons folder.
  Check your recycle bin to see if you accidentally deleted them
  Check your other folders for your addons

If you extracted all your add-ons then well...   not good.

The only file in your Add-Ons folder that shouldn't be in .ZIP format is "Music"

- Quontos

(P.S. I JUST SIGNED MY NAME IN MY POST HOORAY)

A. Unless someone was in your house and managed to get on your computer, nobody hacked your add-ons.
B. You posted this in the wrong place
C. To get your default add-ons back, you should reinstall.
D.
When i downloaded it and extracted it, I lost everything...
You don't extract it.

Getting your old add-ons back might be hard or even impossible depending on what happened. Also, it would greatly help if you gave us more information. Until then, the only suggestion I can give you is to re-install the game and then get your add-ons back by finding them again and downloading them. Again, don't extract anything. The .zip file goes directly into the add-ons folder.

It's disappointing that nobody tells him what the problem is. Instead of insulting him, be helpful for forget's sake.

The problem isn't that somebody deleted your add-ons, the problem is that you don't extract the .zip files into the add-ons folder, you just put the zip files in the add-ons folder.
Exactly come on guys just help for once.