Author Topic: My damned school last year.  (Read 2148 times)

I just need to vent some stuff so I'm doing it here.

Last school year, just passed X-mas Vaca some annoying ass kids were loving pushing everybody on the floor at lunch and I happened to get milk on me. The teachers didn't do stuff so I smelled like sour milk half the day. Nobody would go anywhere near me. Drove me in-loving-sane for 4 hours after that.

Another time last school year, some more friends were going around throwing loving STINK BOMBS around the school. I was puking in the bathrooms most of the day and once again, the teachers didn't do stuff.

Another time again, the same ass kids as always went around loving closing doors in people faces. Broke one kids nose, once again, TEACHERS DIDN'T DO stuff! They just loving sent the hurt kid home and he came back 2 days later with some cast on his nose.

I can go on for much longer than this if I wanted to

/rant.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:57:39 AM by Sullivan »

My school is worse, everyone but me is either a codcigarette or pothead. They loving smoke in the hallways, too.

My school is worse, everyone but me is either a codcigarette or pothead. They loving smoke in the hallways, too.
That doesn't sound worse than the op :/

Tom

ITT: People exaggerating how bad their schools are.

ITT: People exgerating how bad their schools are.
How about you forget off
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:16:09 AM by Cybertails1998 »

ITT: People exgerating how bad their schools are.
the teachers would pick off students 1 by 1 and burn them alive no joke

That doesn't sound worse than the op :/
Oh, believe me, it's bad when they have to bring the drug dogs in and shut us out of the building what seems like every few days.

You think that's bad?

We'll...

I like my school, and all the potheads here :D

The one word to discribe most boys in my school

CODcigarette

Right because obviously nobody would get in trouble for smoking a joint in a crowded hallway.

back when i was in highschool only a small group of people were actually cool and worth it to hang out with.
everyone else was either a nerd or a complete bore.

i remember having a group conversation with some of my friends, and i noticed as soon as someone "lesser on the highschool popularity chain" joined in, it got less activity and then the group eventually broke up.
i stayed for a second and just shrugged to the guy and left for 4th period.

popularity being the only way to be noticed is complete bullstuff. i felt bad for him lol

Teachers and kids are both very very corrupt these days

an starfish breaks a kid's nose, spills a guy's milk all over him, or even THROWS STINKBOMBS ALL OVER THE DAMN SCHOOL,  and doesn't get punished.

the
world
is
ending

My school is ful of the preppy kids.
I find them slightly annoying.

If the teachers don't do stuff, have some fun, forget with the school.

Isn't it weird how in the American society, we are raised on the thought of individuality, yet you are expected to be different from everyone else while remaining "normal" per se. It's like "forget yes I'm blue I'm different from you, friends", then someone comes along like "well stuff, son, everyone else is green, you're not normal." It is so loving messd up.

If the teachers don't do stuff, have some fun, forget with the school.

I've tried. They loving gave me detention. It's like they want to bad kids to get worse and good kids to take their punishment.