Author Topic: Swholli's Let's Play Half-Life  (Read 3355 times)

Yeah, it's possible. I dunno what you'd do with this series per se, but NickTheSushi and I plan on doing a Let's Play of the Portal 2 co-op for the lulz. So if you'd like to pick a multiplayer game that you want to play with me, then I'd be happy to do that with you.

Hey, Can we suggest HL mods for you to do Let's Plays on? I would love to see you play Afraid of Monsters DC, or maybe Cry of Fear once it comes out.

You can suggest pretty much everything imaginable and I'll do a Let's Play of it. If it's not available for the PC, then I can get my old capture card running and still get it out there. So yeah, the sky's the limit on what I can play. And if what you suggest isn't on the PC, and I don't have it, It'll then be an adventure for me to go out and acquire it.

You can suggest pretty much everything imaginable and I'll do a Let's Play of it. If it's not available for the PC, then I can get my old capture card running and still get it out there. So yeah, the sky's the limit on what I can play. And if what you suggest isn't on the PC, and I don't have it, It'll then be an adventure for me to go out and acquire it.
Okay then.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/afraid-of-monsters-dc

Have fun. :D

I'll get to that as soon as I get done with this one.

Though this one may take a while, so I might do them both at the same time to break up the monotony (as I've never played this mod before).

Actually, I could just as easily upload parts 4-8 through my laptop while I do the let's play of this mod. I might do that.

bump for community interaction and creation

Ok, so I'm pushing almost 20 parts rendered and ready to upload. I've gotten all the way to the big bad beastie with three giant crab claw/tentacles, who I lovingly named Bertha. And then I burnt her. I burnt her hard.

Tonight, instead of a render-fest (which was last night), I'm just going to upload as many as I can before my brain shuts down; on my sleep schedule that's about five hours from now, so you should get to see quite a few parts. I'm evening thinking of skipping a part because I got stuck on something that I insisted on taking the hard way until I gave in and just took the easy way.

Part four now available. See OP.

Part five now available. See OP.

Part six now available. See OP.

I like how you complain about the design flaws, like the doors that open from one side only and such

It's just very interesting to hear you go on about all of the design flaws of Black Mesa and also make scientists dance

Part seven now available. See Op.