How did you find out about Blockland?

Author Topic: How did you find out about Blockland?  (Read 2749 times)

I honestly cant remember. I think it was youtube.

Blockland ad on YouTube. ironically enough my real life friend, Drake, was playing Roblox with me at his Place when he told me to go look at a video. that's why I was on YouTube.

My friend showed me blockland. I messed around with the demo for about a year. During that year, my other friend  showed my Roblox, but it was gay (never played it), so I bought BL. Never knew who my friend was on BL, he moved.

I searched "Lego Halo" on YouTube about three years ago and found someone showing off some private Halo decals and faces for Blockland.

Saw people talking about it on the Roblox forum at the risk of getting banned by the ludicrously strict mods. (That's right. They're THAT strict.)

Found it on a Flash Game website.

My best friend heard that I wanted to build stuff and he told me about it

Saw people talking about it on the Roblox forum at the risk of getting banned by the ludicrously strict mods. (That's right. They're THAT strict.)
Seriously?

My brother suggested me to play this game back in v13.

Muzzles56 showed me it.

I was on a trip and my cuz showed me what Blockland was.  I'll remember that day forever......... :')

Searching for some good sandboxish type games like Gmod or Roblox. I got to Blockland first, played the demo for about two years, then bought a key in V9.

Searching for some good sandboxish type games like Gmod or Roblox. I got to Blockland first, played the demo for about two years, then bought a key in V9.
Ï was on youtube. the rest of the story is correct but i joined V8

Honestly from ROBLOX.

I don't mean to start a flame war.