Author Topic: steal things from aot  (Read 3148 times)

1. day night transitions
2. random rain snow

:cookieMonster:

but then you would have to redo something allover again. the torque engine can only do so much. stop suggesting things from other games! if you want those features, go play aot or screw off!

ugh! you guys flame me all the time! have you at least gave my ideas a chance?

Did you give his a chance?

Not to mention that his ideas are already in Torque.

and would be a simple task of moving the files..
I might be wrong.

here's what happens when i suggest something.

me: what about this? it would be great. you guys: no! this idea wouldn't work! this fails! me:but can you try? you guys: if you want this feature, then play the game!

here's how it is with other people.

someone: what about something from another game? you guys: that' s great idea! we love you! your alot better than that noob Justin!

DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT BADSPOT ALSO MADE AOT?
NO, YOU PROLLY DON'T SO YOU GET ALL PISSY, STFU AND STOP SUGGESTING THINGS FROM OTHER GAMES.
THIS GAME WAS MADE BY BADSPOT, AND THE FILES ARE ALREADY COMPATIBLE WITH TORQUE, YOU DON"T NEED TO FRIGGING MODEL SOME KEYBLADE AND ADD JOINTS THAN FLATSHADE IT THAN SCRIPT IT.
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORK THAT IS?

no. I'm a forget head. sorry. forget me. I'm right, your wrong. I'm a bitch. a forget head.

Glad you agree with us for once.

do not port anything from AoT into blockland or badspot will kill you

THe day/night thing was on GG.com, I don't tink it would be called stealing it from AoT let alone porting it. But!!! There are downfalls to this, using the day/night thing all levels have to use it or Blockland will scream and kick and crash.

no. I'm a panda head. sorry. panda me. I'm right, your wrong. I'm a bitch. a panda head.
lol.....Panda head