Author Topic: ASCII Animator  (Read 32381 times)

I signed up to this forum just to say that the stuff you guys are doing with ascii-animator is really cool, and I'm glad you are using it!

Please feel free to report any issues/bugs using the issues tab at the ascii-paint repository: https://bitbucket.org/bpio/ascii-paint/

Also Conan -- good work with the tutorials! Do you mind if put them on the ascii-paint wiki?

B

Hi! When I first read your name I thought it sounded familiar. Thanks for producing such a nice piece of software. Very high quality stuff can be expected from those who use this program.

Which one do i download?

Go to the website mentioned in eigenbom's post and click downloads. Ascii paint 0.33 is the one you want to download if you want the latest version.

I saw that

I was referring to the fact that "SPACE!" was completely unreadable

Hi! When I first read your name I thought it sounded familiar. Thanks for producing such a nice piece of software. Very high quality stuff can be expected from those who use this program.

Go to the website mentioned in eigenbom's post and click downloads. Ascii paint 0.33 is the one you want to download if you want the latest version.

Hi, thanks, and no worries! I actually look forward to finishing off the intended features so I can get back to making my game! :)

Also, note that v0.3.3 uses a new file format (.apf) that hasn't really been tested well, so use with caution. Although with 55+ downloads I suppose its working fine. :)

Hi, thanks, and no worries! I actually look forward to finishing off the intended features so I can get back to making my game! :)

Also, note that v0.3.3 uses a new file format (.apf) that hasn't really been tested well, so use with caution. Although with 55+ downloads I suppose its working fine. :)

I'm quite satisfied with the new format, especially since it properly saves grid sizes and such, making restarting projects quicker and easier.

I got lazy on my first one

so many ZZT vibes in here, I'll be toying around with this for a while!

Ehh, I could have kept going with a wave, but I think that would have been a little unnecessary.

What folder does the animations and exported stuffs go after I save them?

Mine always saves in the same file as the original executable.

Ehh, I could have kept going with a wave, but I think that would have been a little unnecessary.

Thanks for my new avatar! :3

I can't open animtest.apf :(

I signed up to this forum just to say that the stuff you guys are doing with ascii-animator is really cool, and I'm glad you are using it!

Please feel free to report any issues/bugs using the issues tab at the ascii-paint repository: https://bitbucket.org/bpio/ascii-paint/

Also Conan -- good work with the tutorials! Do you mind if put them on the ascii-paint wiki?

B
Sure, thanks!

I can't open animtest.apf :(

Hmm, do you get any messages in the console or anything? Also what os/machine are you running?

Can you save a new image in .apf form, and then re-open it successfully?

Sure, thanks!

Cheers!